Page 173 of 210 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2099

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh look, I was the second poster in that thread.

Did you enjoy getting in bed with Crime in that thread, Tgo?
    This is my entire takeaway from that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wyrom was supposed to be our savior, man
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-18-2019 at 05:16 PM.

Blog Entries

I think he is better than Solomon before him. The same shit would be happening right now, maybe even worse, with Solomon there but he'd just tell you to fuck off instead of trying to badly explain things.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...and-higher-ups

Well you were relaying Crime's post.
    Lol that’s hilarious. I saw that thread while looking for this but didn’t remember I posted it here on the PC and didn’t remember who it was about.

Also I thought more of the complaint was about MLK but I guess that was just an aside. My bad!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-18-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Someone made the comment that she might have become a GM during Simu's most recent hiring push. I guess we'll know for sure when assists start getting answered by someone who can't stop hinting about multiple degrees, vast income, and moral superiority.
    She has to be a GM. It wouldn't surprise me that she lost her job. As stated by her over lnet around Aug-Sep'ish, she "switched" jobs. She most likely couldn't get along with folks at her previous job and probably lost her current job late last year, hence the absences noticed by several folks. She really only hopped on around last DR.

Being jobless, I'm sure she decided to apply for GM status. She needs some kind of outlet to exert superiority over.

Do you really think she just decided to stop posting on these boards, especially with the Mueller reporting coming out? No way, the only reason she isn't posting her usual stupid crap is because she can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    She has to be a GM. It wouldn't surprise me that she lost her job. As stated by her over lnet around Aug-Sep'ish, she "switched" jobs. She most likely couldn't get along with folks at her previous job and probably lost her current job late last year, hence the absences noticed by several folks. She really only hopped on around last DR.

Being jobless, I'm sure she decided to apply for GM status. She needs some kind of outlet to exert superiority over.

Do you really think she just decided to stop posting on these boards, especially with the Mueller reporting coming out? No way, the only reason she isn't posting her usual stupid crap is because she can't.
    That is some scary shit to think about.

Of course she might come back and claim she was working on her 973rd doctoral dissertation and curing toejam.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    That is some scary shit to think about.

Of course she might come back and claim she was working on her 973rd doctoral dissertation and curing toejam.
    She'll do that anyway if they end up kicking her to the curb as a gm

You can relax. She makes more than all of us so I’m sure she has plenty to live off.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    She'll do that anyway if they end up kicking her to the curb as a gm
    Given who they’ve “employed” in the past.. she would be welcomed into the GM family.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You can relax. She makes more than all of us so I’m sure she has plenty to live off.
    I'm sure she'll start targeting Republican players.

Have fun doing Dreavenings Tgo - time4gm is watching you.

I'm sure she'll start targeting Republican players.

Have fun doing Dreavenings Tgo - time4gm is watching you.
    Maybe that's why they tried to crack down on Dreavenings a few weeks ago :O

It's all making sense now!