Thread: 30 Sorc Duskruin Build

Default 30 Sorc Duskruin Build

Was wondering what type of build/strategy level 30 Sorcs use for Duskruin?

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Was wondering what type of build/strategy level 30 Sorcs use for Duskruin?
    I don't think you'd have the mana to pull it off. Don't sorcs cast evil eye?

Yeah, I figured mana wostill be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I don't think you'd have the mana to pull it off. Don't sorcs cast evil eye?
    Or implosion. 30 is probably an awkward spot. High enough level for the champs to have high HP, low enough mana that you can't speed right through them (717, 720, or even 711). I think you just 702 all day and hope for the best, though I doubt it'll get you through all 25. Start migrating skills now to drop auxiliary stuff (climbing, swimming, trading, survival, etc) for extra harness power. Hit your Dreavenings and such, maybe 106 at the beginning, and hopefully you can channel from offensive.

At 30 I'm not sure if it's worth it to cast 418 at the start, or to keep open 710 going, but maybe give them a shot.
    Last edited by Goat; 07-15-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Bite me

My shop has orbs and orb fodder and wearable enhancives and such: https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/5038

5. Default

What exactly is the DR strat for sorcs? I havent really participated in DR so far so never asked around. Going to give it a go this next run though. 85 DE sorc