Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Na someone give me a rundown on 520?

1. Default

Yep I am currently number 1 in premium referral so it should be soon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by milesalpha View Post
    Yep I am currently number 1 in premium referral so it should be soon.
    lol
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

I can't argue with that. Will have to take a brief break soon, but I'll be back and on til late.

Blog Entries

I can't argue with that. Will have to take a brief break soon, but I'll be back and on til late.
    Yours is likely to be something only a specific GM can answer.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

5. Default

Yep figured it has to be a toughie. But I like sitting around so and I'm retired, so nothing but time on my hands. Off my break and back at number 1.

6. Default

Update: Nothing to update. Still in the lineup. I think Gelston is exactly correct so I don't know how long this answer will take, but I'm going to get it one way or the other (naturally I haven't any idea what one what or the other means in this situation, but it sounded bold.)

Update: Nothing to update. Still in the lineup. I think Gelston is exactly correct so I don't know how long this answer will take, but I'm going to get it one way or the other (naturally I haven't any idea what one what or the other means in this situation, but it sounded bold.)
    I'm wondering what's the fastest option for your question: waiting for your assist, asking the question on the officials, or asking on the officials who the specific GM is in charge of your question subject and e-mailing their play.net address.

Blog Entries

Whirlin' can I ask a question? (then he goas ahead and asks it anyway). I am wondering if 520 is RNG dependant. Being a recent spell and all, and not physical padding, its there a chance it escaped it. It is not mentioned on the wiki page. Whadyya think?

Waiting on a GM referral looking into it as well
    I, I had them look into 520 in the last two months, with logs provided. All padding sources have the ability to he randomizes down to +5 padding, regardless of source. So if your hcp + 520 yields +20 crib padding, there's still a chance of of only getting +5 padding.

Furthmore, you're wearing robes, crit divisor 5, basically like wearing nothing at all. It's garbage.

Sorry for the delay, I've been in the hospital. Assume that was the reason for any spelling errors.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Furthmore, you're wearing robes, crit divisor 5, basically like wearing nothing at all. It's garbage.
    I'm confused. Is this more or less a blanket opinion on the effectiveness of robes for wizards? Leathers have a crit divisor of 6. Does that work out to be significantly better in the crit calculations than 5? Wasn't sure if I was reading too much in to that statement or not.

10. Default

Thank you, well there we go folks, I trust we all accept Whirlin's post so I'm going to let my probably never gonna happen referral go. I rather like my garbage (it's all about the look, a 1500 year old would just look silly in armor, I figure I have a body that should be kept hidden)so I'll be sticking with them after their testing in the bowels had such lovely results.