Thread: Couple of Questions on Unlock Certs

1. Default Couple of Questions on Unlock Certs

I'm looking to see if there is an unlock cert at duskruin for the "cross-woven blackened leather harness", which was sold at Midsummer Night's Festival (Cid Harness I believe). It's listed as climateware on the wiki for some reason. Anyone know anything about this? Or is it the same as the pirate bandolier

I'm looking at the certs in Mar and Scar but can't figure if any of those are correct.

I also would like to unlock my Pelt Bag. The "riveted thick leather knapsack" which says that it is unlocked "but not fully unlocked". would I want the T1 to T2 cert?

Thanks to anyone who can shed light on either of these things for me!!

Blog Entries

Might want to see if Roblar has any pelt bags left. Fully unlocked and enhansive. http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...Survival-bonus.

Probably similar price but with enhansives.

Thanks for the head's up! But he was the last sale.

I do have one more on me.

Also, unsure on the certs haven't gone there yet, but T2 won't auto bundle so you'd need 2 tier unlocks if at t1. Also yes the other one is a pirate bandolier. Someone pasted the inventory and both type of unlocks should be in the Mar and Scar.

4. Default

Roblar is my salesman for sure! Haha.

Good to know about about the pelt bag. It does not specify what tier it is currently at so i'l not sure how to figure that out. Analyze is no help on this one.

You analyze your thick leather knapsack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    The thick leather knapsack is unlocked, but not fully unlocked.

This item must stay a bag-like container of some sort. When altering, keep in mind that some of the knapsack's show always remains.

But the Harness or (Bandolier) shows a bit more info. I think its at T2 now...

You analyze your leather harness and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

The leather harness is unlocked, but not fully unlocked. It has 8 verbs.

When altering, keep in mind that the harness's messaging references large and small containers, and a row of weapon slots and straps. These can all be altered by a skilled merchant. The containers should remain plural. Currently, they are set to slots (wands and small weapons), straps (belted weapons), a series of straps (back weapons), large sacks (bundled weapons), narrow tubes (paper and scrolls), small pouches (trinkets), and containers (anything else).

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the leather harness for you or deepen its pockets.

5. Default

Id want to know before I spent the script on the certs that I was getting the correct ones.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by madzen23 View Post
    Id want to know before I spent the script on the certs that I was getting the correct ones.
    you could post on the other unofficials and maybe Wyrom will answer you directly.

7. Default

Just to followup on this. these unlock certs did in fact work for me.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk