Thread: Current Lich Version

Default Current Lich Version

Hello!

My Lich version says it is 4.6.38

When someone at the Discord chat was having trouble connecting to the repo, the first thing I asked him was if his Lich was the current version, and told him how to check.

... his was 4.6.37

But it was pretty recent.

I looked at the downloads page, and sure enough, 4.6.37 is the current version.

I'm left wondering how mine can possibly be "later" than his, and how that happened.

~L.
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

Quote Originally Posted by Luxelle View Post
    Hello!

My Lich version says it is 4.6.38

When someone at the Discord chat was having trouble connecting to the repo, the first thing I asked him was if his Lich was the current version, and told him how to check.

... his was 4.6.37

But it was pretty recent.

I looked at the downloads page, and sure enough, 4.6.37 is the current version.

I'm left wondering how mine can possibly be "later" than his, and how that happened.

~L.
    The website might not have been updated to the most recent version, but when you log into the game, it checks to see if there's an update available and and updates accordingly.

But he was logged in ... so I'll leave him to work that out with better Lich debuggers than me.

But auto-updating is good to know.

Now if only web pages auto-updated, too, right?!
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com