Thread: Paladin Mana Issues

1. Default Paladin Mana Issues

getting to level 70 as a pally wondering if anyone else is having mana issues for setup spells? i'm x1 harness and trying to use 1614/1630 for almost every encounter. if you do got mana troubles, how bad is it?

When my paladin was that level, I had zero mana issues.

1615, feint, kill.

Why are you 1630ing?

Stop doing 1630. Feint it, kill it. You should be swinging hard enough to nuke most creatures your level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    You artsy left brain using commie fuck.
    You see a fairly typical mom that is lying down.

You suddenly slap Haliste with the flat edge of your claidhmore. Bet she didn't expect that!

4. Default

ok. i just do 1630 for groups and 1614 is amazing but yeah it's overkill most of the time. feint seems like a must have since everyone is telling me to get it.

Yeah, 0 need to cast at that level unless you want to RP. Krag minos + mstrike.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 07-10-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    feint seems like a must have since everyone is telling me to get it.
    Yes, do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    ok. i just do 1630 for groups and 1614 is amazing but yeah it's overkill most of the time. feint seems like a must have since everyone is telling me to get it.
    If you have the lores for it, your better set up is 1602/1614.

Another 20 or so levels, and you'll be able to use 1630 reliably as a setup. In the meantime though, the others are right- it's more of an occasional use spell than a regular use spell for most of a Paladin's life.

Like others said, if you're in a one-on-one situation then Feint should cover it.
    Now, if you're up against a swarm of creatures like minos or later on anything in the Bowels, I found that 1614 or 1630 could be the right call depending on what the swarm is and how badly you want things to be stunned. Needing to use both is too much, though.

As others have said, 1630 only for when you've got multiple critters in the room, followed by mstriking. 1615 single critters, followed by feint, and attack/kill.
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~

Paladin Mana issues begin to disappear into your 70s. Assuming by this time you've trained to at least 50 harness power. More is obviously better if points can be spared, but 50 usually gives you wiggle room. As others have said,1630 for multiple mobs, but, assuming you trained MOC, 1614 + mstrike is your typical iwin button scenario.