Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feature Suggestions

Default Feature Suggestions

I'd like to put in a formal request for a search feature, private messages, and...

Wrong forums.

With the new updates, any chance you could toss in @ tagging and thread prefixes? From a GemStone IV standpoint, those could be helpful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    I'd like to put in a formal request for a search feature, private messages, and...

Wrong forums.

With the new updates, any chance you could toss in @ tagging and thread prefixes? From a GemStone IV standpoint, those could be helpful.
    You can watch Kranar make articles in Latin. We are feature complete.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

why do I have a feeling he is trolling us for our fancier then his Foprums. lol
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Wrong forums.

https://nodebb.org/
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 07-08-2017 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    I personally like it. I do know a lot of players with Bethseda games hate it though.

Blog Entries

I personally like it. I do know a lot of players with Bethseda games hate it though.
    We played with one for a little while, it's absolutely stunningly fast and sleek. Definitely liked it.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Wrong forums.

Really? You request features on a free place born from the lack of official paid features?

Any chance that you could toss in an acceptable product in return for money?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Putting someone on ignore is an admission that you are too weak-willed to scroll past a post without reading it. Stop being a pussy and grow a set.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZeP View Post
    Really? You request features on a free place born from the lack of official paid features?

We've already had jabs at him for the irony of his post, no reason to be malicious. Especially when it was made in half hearted jest.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeP View Post

Fucking lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    We've already had jabs at him for the irony of his post, no reason to be malicious. Especially when it was made in half hearted jest.
    This guy has never been anything but malicious. He is like a more asshole version of Hello.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam