Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: An Ominous Web Blankets the Sky!

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I did get the heaviest fish last night 16lb largemouth bass
    Whoa, congrats man think that was your biggest yet? In all seriousness I wish they would work on the fishing mechanics more; there's a lot of potential there. Sharks, "Magical" fish, even items... heck wasn't the One Ring found by two halflings fishing?

2. Default

I would love some changes to fishing. I enjoy it now but sharks magical fish fish with loot when you filet it woudl be awesome. I have had a 21lb fish in a tournament once.

3. Default

so on the forums wyrom posted in a little bit. My first response was to want to say RSN? but i decided to bring it here instead.

Blog Entries

A colossal meteor appears captured in the spidersilk above, but it is slowly descending toward Elanthia! Looming over the meteor is a swirling violet and cerulean rift.
    Do we face mass extinction if we just do nothing?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

5. Default

Ropes of spidersilk descend across Elanthia somewhere in the wilds.

An adventurer dashes by and yells, "There are ropes of spidersilk leading into the sky! One is in the Dragonsclaw Forest and another is outside the gates of Kharam-Dzu. I heard one is out on Sylvarraend Road and a final one somewhere on River Beach near River's Rest!"
    Last edited by Roblar; 07-22-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Is there a difficult climbing check where you die if you fail?

#youjustgotsimued
    Last edited by Taernath; 07-22-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Does someone have a list of common words/lines that can be squelched to reduce the screen scroll on an invasion? It was unreadable during the start of the epic finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Does someone have a list of common words/lines that can be squelched to reduce the screen scroll on an invasion? It was unreadable during the start of the epic finale.
    I put "meteor" in my ignore highlights, and that cut down the scroll a whole hell of a lot.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

10. Default

that does work but it's odd bashing the meteor and just seeing 12 seconds or 5 seconds etc