Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: An Ominous Web Blankets the Sky!

Default An Ominous Web Blankets the Sky!

Reports of an ominous web blanketing the entire sky have been springing from coast to coast! Rumors have it that small spidersilk cocoons have been falling from the web and making their way into treasure chests found across Elanthia! Opening these cocoons don't appear to be much of a treat, as insect carapaces are in most of them! These carapaces can also be broken open for all sorts of mundane loot, but some lucky adventurers have reported finding some really rare things! Be on the look out for these cocoons throughout the week (7/7 through 7/14).

Wyrom just said that 125ing your boxes can blow up the cocoons.

You gently press on a small cocoon and peel back the spidersilk, which unravels quickly. You glance over a shimmering green orb that was inside the cocoon, which appears to be of something special.

As you go to rub your orb, you stop to ponder your actions.
    [Rubbing this orb will grant you an experience bonus of some sort. If you're sure you want to do this, rub it again within 30 seconds.]

You rub your the green orb in your hand and feel a power flow through you. It suddenly crumbles into dust.

Your recent adventures echo powerfully in your mind.
    Last edited by phalen33; 07-08-2017 at 01:37 AM.

Blog Entries

Oh, is it the move to the web anniversary?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Yep! Was kind of hoping they'd send some of those spider charms in the cocoons that everyone got when the switch first happened. I miss mine on my old character, but his name is horrible. On another note, just got an orb myself from a cocoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Yep! Was kind of hoping they'd send some of those spider charms in the cocoons that everyone got when the switch first happened. I miss mine on my old character, but his name is horrible. On another note, just got an orb myself from a cocoon.
    I really like this idea.
    ---------------------------------

R.I.P. Sparkle Motion

Blog Entries

That would be cool. I imagine there would be a ton of butthurt from the usual suspects though.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Interesting? I still don't feel like resubbing. Even with the 'upgrade' to premium e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Jesus. Has it been 20 years already?

I still remember the day of the move.

I remember being confused on how the internet worked if it wasn't AOL. Damn, I was fool back then, course, I was 17.