Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reim partner

Sounds good, a group of 4 or more will trigger an invasion (if that mechanic is enabled). FYI everyone will need to be at least level 31 to be in the same group, as the instances are 1-30 and 31-60.

Not unless a level 60 character(s) ahead of you died or failed to kill the ones that spawned for them.

Or if there is a level 60 character(s) in your group.

We still on for the 22nd at 10pm EST? Might be a good idea for everyone to check in. I can offer wizard and spirit spells if needed. My monk is level 33 but will most likely be 34 by the 22nd.

Blog Entries

This is tonight!! I only got to level 30 so not sure how that will have us fair. I have a 34 rogue worst case I would just have to get a legion of blessed arrows in the meantime

From what l have read and heard, Reim is really sucky for archery due to everything being non-corp (ghosts specifically). Although we do have a ton of sorcerers going which means they can use phase to convert non-corp to corp.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
    From what l have read and heard, Reim is really sucky for archery due to everything being non-corp (ghosts specifically). Although we do have a ton of sorcerers going which means they can use phase to convert non-corp to corp.
    True, but for the wrong reason.

Sucks for archers because Magical + Blessed is required to hit them. Subsequently, only fletched arrows will hit them. Ethereal adds a decent quantity being lost (compiling the pain). So you're looking at bringing fletched arrows, and losing a lot of them.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Is REIM not soloable? Is it a must to go in with a group?

Blog Entries

Which is why I wanted to take my wizard but it sounds like wen I started planning I leveled myself out of my own event haha.

And you can do reim solo I was just looking for buddies

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    True, but for the wrong reason.

Sucks for archers because Magical + Blessed is required to hit them. Subsequently, only fletched arrows will hit them. Ethereal adds a decent quantity being lost (compiling the pain). So you're looking at bringing fletched arrows, and losing a lot of them.
    Aha I thought I was missing something. I can imagine 2 hours of nearly straight firing will equal tons of lost arrows.

Blog Entries

I don't have any fletched arrows so for anyone 30 and under I am down but unfortunately I won't hit 31 tonight. If anyone is 30 and below I am down otherwise I can at least spell all you folks up at 10 if you'd like!!