Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom

Default Wyrom

So, as many are aware, most GM's are terrible, snooty, and don't really want to tend to the games herd. I had multiple Premium accounts as well as a prime account. I had entered the first run of "A Night At The Academy," and all that was usable to me as a Paladin was the EXP orb which I chose. I was told it would give me 3X on top of my lumnis for a total of 6X. That is not the case. I found thid out by using the orb on lumnis and getting 4x instead. I petitioned a GM within minutes of this and asked for the bonus to be taken away and to be refunded a new one so i could use it later. Nothing was done. This was the straw that broke the camels back. I liquidated everything I owned (expensive stuff) sold off a majority of my characters, and shut down every account but one. As I was liquidating final items and was only online for a few minutes before the account was gone, I had a GM request from ages ago ready for review. Wyrom came down and asked what I needed help with. I explained what happened and even before I was done explaining he had rectified what the other GM refused to do. Easy enough and not a big deal he basically said. I told him how the prior stuff led to me leaving the game. (He did this to me before knowing I had left or was going to leave which means he/she genuinely cares) Had this happened earlier Simu would not have been losing a 100 bucks a month from me and assuredly 10's of thousands a month from others for the same crap.

My main point is this: Wyrom obviously understands customer service. He understands that giving me back an EXP orb is not that big of a deal in terms of "giving things back to players" and undoubtedly if every GM were Wyrom,,,,,,,,this game would be 100 times better and Simu would be millions richer (through the residual income lost from crap GM's) Simple customer service and comforts for a small customer base is the key to success. This isn't 1996 and this game will never experience a boom. Its' best will be keeping those that come back instead of tossing them aside.

Wyrom, I salute you. You understand what this game should really be about. This is the person that should be in charge of all GM's and decisions on how to run customer service.

Wyrom is a pretty chill dude, it's true.

Wyrom made me randomly explode once. It was awesome.

-Thond

Wyorm cured my leprosy.

Wyrom is an all-around good guy.

I wish Simu had 10 more just like him.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Wyrom promised me 72 virgins in the afterlife.
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

Quote Originally Posted by m444w View Post
    Wyrom promised me 72 virgins in the afterlife.
    http://youtu.be/cmN2cVOr5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Palcron View Post
    Get-e-yup
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

I'm pretty sure Wyrom invented 3wolves1moon.

Wyrom is a great GM, one of the best.