Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 108 of 108

Thread: Flimbo Meltdown (We're Toxic)

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,497
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I bet you were wearing your FSU jersey.
    This was way before that. Like 2002 or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I like grammatical errors.

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I can't remember who all I've pwned! I do remember killing this dude on Christmas morning and he said "Merry Christmas" and logged off. I felt bad. Not because I killed him, but because I was playing GS on Christmas morning.
    Don't lie, we all know your mom left you a 30 day GoA under the tree that year.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Don't lie, we all know your mom left you a 30 day GoA under the tree that year.

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtyler View Post
    Meltdown aside, I think that his premise is wrong too

    Never had a problem with anyone being toxic at all, and I rile up the trolls a lil bit here n there

    I mean people throw shit at me, but ...it's like.. I can understand why they do it :O

    Like you violate someones beliefs, and they're gonna come at you, bro. That's how internet works

    It's not even personal
    Quote Originally Posted by jtyler View Post
    its no problem if you or anyone hate me lol, I'm referring to my interactions with the community as a whole, which includes here ( i dont post or troll much) in game and on lnet (where i troll a little more)

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,497
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    bump

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    9,286
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    bump
    This was a very tame thread. Not really worth bumping.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

    The wounded child is tiny in size.
    The child should prove to be a difficult challenge for you.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,497
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    This was a very tame thread. Not really worth bumping.
    I do what I want. Come play MUD1!

  8. #108

    Default

    The bump of this thread... and i read it completely again. I started thinking about how many annoyances that used to bother me on lnet, that are no longer there(or are they) and just not as vocal. It's fast how easy it is to forget until something gets brought up and you say ohhh i haven't thought about that shit hole in a minute.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •