Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Midsummer Night's Festival 4

Quote Originally Posted by Khariz View Post
    Reading this made me chuckle. This is the same reason I have hated this festival. I'm really happy that people are having a good time though. I'm just such a mechanically minded and oriented player, that I can't bring myself to care about all this stuff. A tattoo might be about the only thing in that list that I could have brought myself to be invovled in. Maybe some GALD (particularly the LD part).

Please note: I'm not complaining at all. This festival is exactly what it was supposed to be, and what I expected it to be. MANY players are interested in this kind of stuff, and I am glad for them. They are probably happy that people like me exist too, so that I don't fill up their lines waiting for services that I'm not interested in.
    Heh... and when Duskruin rolls around, I'll likely be the disinterested one (but no promises). I feel like they do a fairly good job of striking a balance between the two factions, and am pretty impressed with the overall frequency of events lately. That being said, DM and then this, it feels like it's been fluff-intensive for a decent stretch now. Maybe Frontier Days will be more on the other side of things?

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    It would have been nice to get the rules in advance before the fest started, rather than sit there for 30 minutes waiting for the spin, then having all the rules done via whisper to those selected.
    Yeah... I was pretty punch drunk at that point and scrambling a bit. But once she said it, I realized that that should have been something to consider on my part beforehand. Next time I'll know better, and I'm by no means unhappy with what I got done. Just that now I have a much better idea...
    Last edited by 0zymandius; 07-17-2017 at 11:34 AM.
    Follow along on Twitter @GSIVOubar

Quote Originally Posted by 0zymandius View Post
    Yeah... I was pretty punch drunk at that point and scrambling a bit. But once she said it, I realized that that should have been something to consider on my part beforehand. Next time I'll know better, and I'm by no means unhappy with what I got done. Just that now I have a much better idea...
    oh I had two or three pre-made ideas and I still changed them, one completely, over the course of waiting.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

I took this opportunity to outfit alts that needed larger containers - slightly large shoulder worn rucksacks, significant cloaks and backpacks, and front, wrist, and ankle items.

Other than that, I went hunting for cocoons.

I have too much stuff already, but I am glad that many folks are enjoying the event.

Blog Entries

I am curious for those in the know for the climate wear and those harnesses do the unlocks offer more pockets to be altered or is it just script stuff? I am premie but my play time is limited. I got the cloak and plan on altering the pockets but trying to chase and unlock for scripts doesn't blow up my skirt because I under utilize them. Different pockets for when I stuff my pockets though I will always see so it may be a worthwhile time sink if that is the case. I also don't even know but I may have missed that GM and the chance.

Also I love all the lockpicks and the container I plan to buy everyone of the lockpicks to have. Don't care if I get them unlocked as long as I have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I am curious for those in the know for the climate wear and those harnesses do the unlocks offer more pockets to be altered or is it just script stuff? I am premie but my play time is limited. I got the cloak and plan on altering the pockets but trying to chase and unlock for scripts doesn't blow up my skirt because I under utilize them. Different pockets for when I stuff my pockets though I will always see so it may be a worthwhile time sink if that is the case. I also don't even know but I may have missed that GM and the chance.

Also I love all the lockpicks and the container I plan to buy everyone of the lockpicks to have. Don't care if I get them unlocked as long as I have them.
    I'm in the know!

You can get the pockets, straps, etc altered at any point. Having a merchant be able to work on it is a whole other can of Wyroms.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    I'm in the know!

You can get the pockets, straps, etc altered at any point. Having a merchant be able to work on it is a whole other can of Wyroms.
    Wyrom for the love all that is Gemstone PLEASE consider having a SIMUCOIN SALE at some point you're killing me here!

This festival has been more about picking up the nifty new stuff, getting unlocks, and GALDs for my new character. Happy to see the sweatshop works on UAC boots. Got some boots from that shop that were pretty close to an alter idea I had for them. Hoping that by the end someone comes to work on climate wear, gem cutter patterns, and the imbed shop stuff.

Definitely missing Felthrop's wagon but overall very happy with the festival.

I wish Plat/Prime had a different weeks for services
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    I'm in the know!

When you say work on it do you mean unlock it?

Sorry just making sure I am crystal Pepsi clear

One thing that has thrown me off... there is only one twitter account but they have #gsplat and #gsprime in the tweets depending on which instance something is happening. More than once I've logged in to get somewhere and find nobody there then noticed the #gsplat hashtag. When every second counts I guess a few seconds to look at the entire tweet will save me more time and headache!
    Last edited by Back; 07-18-2017 at 02:44 PM.