Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Midsummer Night's Festival 4

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    One thing that has thrown me off... there is only one twitter account but they have #gsplat and #gsprime in the tweets depending on which instance something is happening. More than once I've logged out to get somewhere and find nobody there then noticed the #gsplat hashtag. When every second counts I guess a few seconds to look at the entire tweet will save me more time and headache!
    yeah I had just gotten home last night and was making dinner when my phone dinged, and I ran to my computer when I saw Kylistra's name. Fucking plat.
    As of August 2017, you can find me posting primarily at https://forums.elanthia.online.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    yeah I had just gotten home last night and was making dinner when my phone dinged, and I ran to my computer when I saw Kylistra's name. Fucking plat.
    I'm pretty sure there were a few people waiting in the same spot in prime in the hope that she'd pop over and would work in that room.

I had someone pick up one of the stringed instruments with zests designed by Malkave, and they're just great.

Raising your mahogany dulcimer to your ear, you pluck each string in turn, testing their pitch.

Leaning forward and dropping your head down, you focus your gaze upon a faenor-strung mahogany dulcimer, watching intently as you strum a chord.

You tap out a beat on the wood back of your mahogany dulcimer, alternating between the instrument and tapping your foot as you ready yourself to perform.

Leaning back, you close your eyes and absentmindedly pick out a random tune on your mahogany dulcimer, plucking string after string.
    Last edited by kcostell; 07-19-2017 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    One thing that has thrown me off... there is only one twitter account but they have #gsplat and #gsprime in the tweets depending on which instance something is happening.
    This!! They are two separate products, it is so confusing!
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com