View Poll Results: I can't stand playing a warrior because of the Warrior Guild!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agreed, the primary reason I don't want to start a warrior.

6 26.09%
  • Disagree, I like doing WG reps and the power it brings to my character.

6 26.09%
  • I don't mind the WG.

11 47.83%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't want to play a warrior because of the WG!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I don't want to play a warrior because of the WG!

So, I may be the only person like this. But, don't you get turned off playing warriors because of the Warrior Guild? The WG is like an EPIC chore and my eye's glaze over just by thinking about doing it. I was like "man, I'm saturated I should probably work on my guild stuff, then I just logged off because the though sickened me."

Whats your feelings about the WG?

2. Default

It's easy with ;warrior and you can use bounty vouchers for partner task trade-ins. After DR dig I had enough to master disarm without ever doing a field or partner rep.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    It's easy with ;warrior and you can use bounty vouchers for partner task trade-ins. After DR dig I had enough to master disarm without ever doing a field or partner rep.
    This guy gets it!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This guy gets it!
    Now improve ;rogue instead of posting political BS

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Now improve ;rogue instead of posting political BS
    Never mind. This guy doesn't get it!

This is stupid. If you don't like the guild, don't do it. Next song.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    This is stupid. If you don't like the guild, don't do it. Next song.
    Well... I don't like the guild either, but it's either do the reps or spend CM points on worse versions of skills you can otherwise get for free.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Well... I don't like the guild either, but it's either do the reps or spend CM points on worse versions of skills you can otherwise get for free.
    Yes, thankfully the warriors guild pay off is worth the effort, which is not the case with some other guilds that get neglected. So if for the WG is not worth the effort and makes you log out of a play session just considering, then just don't do it. Or do the ones you want and not the ones you don't. Like everyone else who has ever done the guild ever.

"Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Feeding the troll to repeat what everyone has said...

It's up to you how much (if any) guild work you want to do. My warrior never got past getting Tricks & Bashing mastered, but she was perfectly happy with those two.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    Feeding the troll to repeat what everyone has said...

It's up to you how much (if any) guild work you want to do. My warrior never got past getting Tricks & Bashing mastered, but she was perfectly happy with those two.
    You should really do berserk. It is the easiest skill to master and you never need partners or audiences. Even if you don't plan to use it for fighting, it is good for breaking out of status effects.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam