View Poll Results: I can't stand playing a warrior because of the Warrior Guild!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agreed, the primary reason I don't want to start a warrior.

6 26.09%
  • Disagree, I like doing WG reps and the power it brings to my character.

6 26.09%
  • I don't mind the WG.

11 47.83%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't want to play a warrior because of the WG!

Default I don't want to play a warrior because of the WG!

So, I may be the only person like this. But, don't you get turned off playing warriors because of the Warrior Guild? The WG is like an EPIC chore and my eye's glaze over just by thinking about doing it. I was like "man, I'm saturated I should probably work on my guild stuff, then I just logged off because the though sickened me."

Whats your feelings about the WG?

2. Default

It's easy with ;warrior and you can use bounty vouchers for partner task trade-ins. After DR dig I had enough to master disarm without ever doing a field or partner rep.

This is stupid. If you don't like the guild, don't do it. Next song.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    This is stupid. If you don't like the guild, don't do it. Next song.
    Well... I don't like the guild either, but it's either do the reps or spend CM points on worse versions of skills you can otherwise get for free.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

5. Default

If you don't like the guild be a paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Well... I don't like the guild either, but it's either do the reps or spend CM points on worse versions of skills you can otherwise get for free.
    Yes, thankfully the warriors guild pay off is worth the effort, which is not the case with some other guilds that get neglected. So if for the WG is not worth the effort and makes you log out of a play session just considering, then just don't do it. Or do the ones you want and not the ones you don't. Like everyone else who has ever done the guild ever.

"Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Yeah I'm pretty sure mastering berserk isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    So, I may be the only person like this. But, don't you get turned off playing warriors because of the Warrior Guild? The WG is like an EPIC chore and my eye's glaze over just by thinking about doing it. I was like "man, I'm saturated I should probably work on my guild stuff, then I just logged off because the though sickened me."

Whats your feelings about the WG?
    Stop being a gaylord.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure mastering berserk isn't worth it.
    Hopefully this was some kind of lame attempt at trolling. Not only is berserk one of my most used combat skills, but being able to use it for status effects makes it priceless. Being able to use it WELL for status effects is even better. Like here, last night, where I was both bound and stunned, and broke out of both in one round:

!IWP>ber
    You focus all your will into a berserker's rage that breaks the bindings holding you back!
    You stretch and strain with all your might and valiantly break free of the webbings!
    The restricting force that envelops you dissolves away.
    The webs dissolve from around you.
    The redness fades from the world and you begin to breathe harder.
    !P>

Quote Originally Posted by Khariz View Post
    Hopefully this was some kind of lame attempt at trolling.
    No, the attempted troll is McGyver wanting people to convince him to do the warriors guild.

Do, or do not. There is no fucks (to give)