Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    I have Parkbandit on ignore because I'm not big into conversing with 50+ (shit, maybe even 60+ now) who obsessively post, and by post I mean badly troll, on a message board for a game they no longer play, but I can still see his stupid shit through the quote system. We really need new forum software here.

Also, let's talk context and reading comprehension. Once was how many times I had to watch said film before I was not entertained by it. The best use of language? Probably not, but I'm a shit-poster, Tisket. A rebel.

Why are you and that old fuck allies now? That's disgusting.
    You missed the point of this thread. It's about random thoughts. If you were answering a question in a previous post, use the fucking quote function. All these years and you haven't learned that? Someone should offer PC etiquette lessons.

And I've always liked PB. Maybe if you didn't disappear for years at a time you'd know these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    My random thought today happened when I was in the shower. I imagined the entire journey that my bottle of conditioner made from the assembly line in China into a box into a crate into a freighter and shipped overseas to some warehouse to my hairdresser's shop and then by car to my home. It was kind of awesome to just think about what went into it's creation, how much of the world it had already traversed, and how I inevitably came to be in possession of that bottle of conditioner for $15.99. Awesome.
    Sonder is an awesome word.

Blog Entries

Here's a random thought. Well, not so random really but I'm posting it anyway because I don't respect thread parameters:

Dear people who hate PB,

You carry a large burden of responsibility for the way he acts toward you. He isn't the way he is in a vacuum. You push and he pushes back. I mean really, have you ever known him to back down from a fight? No. Not once. And then, when he reacts, you cry and whine about what a meaniehead he is. It's ridiculous. Only a moron would poke a bear and then act surprised when he bites you.

Love, Tisket
    Last edited by Tisket; 07-06-2017 at 09:19 PM.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Here's a random thought. Well, not so random really but I'm posting it anyway because I don't respect thread parameters:

Dear people who hate PB,

You carry a large burden of responsibility for way he acts toward you. He isn't the way he is in a vacuum. You push and he pushes back. I mean really, have you ever known him to back down from a fight? No. Not once. And then, when he reacts, you cry and whine about what a meaniehead he is. It's ridiculous. Only a moron would poke a bear and then act surprised when he bites you.

Love, Tisket
    "For the way"

Imagine how literate I'm feeling right now.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "For the way"

Imagine how literate I'm feeling right now.
    Fixed, Shakespeare.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Why do chicks shave their eyebrows and pencil them in? Pencil eye brows look hideous

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Fixed, Shakespeare.
    I once did a spoof on Hamlets Act 3 using pickles......

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

If you choke a Smurf what color does it turn?

Blog Entries

If Eve doomed the human race for an apple, what would she do for Klondike bar?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    If Eve doomed the human race for an apple, what would she do for Klondike bar?
    * a
    I like penis.