Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So.....

Blog Entries

Default So.....

The person who hacked my account deleted all my PM's. There were something like 8000 - 10k saved and sent. I guess it's possible he saved them for some nefarious purpose but I don't know what that might be other than seeing what PC accounts are linked with characters maybe?

Anyway, I had some pending character portrait requests which I have now lost. If you requested a portrait (or just want a redo or an entirely new one) please pm me with the character text "look" and any google image links that remind you of the character.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Here are all of mine to you in a nutshell.

Blog Entries

In order for me to take you seriously, you will have to pm me your response.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    The person who hacked my account deleted all my PM's. There were something like 8000 - 10k saved and sent. I guess it's possible he saved them for some nefarious purpose but I don't know what that might be other than seeing what PC accounts are linked with characters maybe?

Anyway, I had some pending character portrait requests which I have now lost. If you requested a portrait (or just want a redo or an entirely new one) please pm me with the character text "look" and any google image links that remind you of the character.

Thanks.
    LOL.. mine too.

So he WAS good for something! I was simply too lazy to delete them.

Blog Entries

Fix your avatar, PB! And your giant sig. It's like you are a stranger without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Fix your avatar, PB! And your giant sig. It's like you are a stranger without them.
    Meh.

I can't find the avatar I used before.. granted I only did a quick search so far... and I'm far, far too lazy to look for threads illustrating the collective stupidity known as Tsa'ahWarriorbirdRanger

One thing that is annoying (besides missing avatar and sig) is the 320 threads I have to open up to get rid of this message:

"
    The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts."

Blog Entries

Or you could click the Mark Forums Read link. Unfrozen caveman Poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Or you could click the Mark Forums Read link. Unfrozen caveman Poster.

Oh shit! Never, ever noticed that link.

Thanks! Mark this day: June 29, 2017: Some Rogue was USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOUDLD like these infractions expunged from my record though:

Latest Infractions Received (0 point(s) total)