Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Megyn Kelly on NBC

  1. #1

    Default Megyn Kelly on NBC

    We have a relatively new saying in our house. Whenever something goes wrong, or you are displeased with an outcome of something, you say, "That's some Megyn Kelly bullshit right there!"

    It started when Tamron Hall was reportedly getting removed from the Today Show. She ultimately left NBC, MSNBC, and all other affiliates because they were making room for Megyn Kelly to take her slot. As if that bullshit wasn't enough now Megyn Kelly is doing Sunday night interviews with enemies of the state. First Putin now Alex Jones.

    Look, I get NBC wanting to get their ratings up. They want to successfully keep Saturday Night Live liberals and add the FOX & Friend conservatives. They can bash Trump one night then get the conservatives drooling over Kelly another night.

    Does this make Megyn Kelly part of the MSM now?
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear." - MLK
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    One thing I can confirm is that Backlash doesn't give much rep.. and he actually DOES sign his like he claimed.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have a relatively new saying in our house. Whenever something goes wrong, or you are displeased with an outcome of something, you say, "That's some Megyn Kelly bullshit right there!"

    It started when Tamron Hall was reportedly getting removed from the Today Show. She ultimately left NBC, MSNBC, and all other affiliates because they were making room for Megyn Kelly to take her slot. As if that bullshit wasn't enough now Megyn Kelly is doing Sunday night interviews with enemies of the state. First Putin now Alex Jones.

    Look, I get NBC wanting to get their ratings up. They want to successfully keep Saturday Night Live liberals and add the FOX & Friend conservatives. They can bash Trump one night then get the conservatives drooling over Kelly another night.

    Does this make Megyn Kelly part of the MSM now?
    Does this also make Oliver Stone and Showtime "enemies of the state" ?
    Time4fun: WTF? Clinton WON the popular vote. Do none of the Conservatives of PC read?

    Neveragain: No, because you don't score points in football by hitting home runs.

    Mighty Nikkisaurus: Correct. You do it by slam dunking and fucking the prom queen.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Does this also make Oliver Stone and Showtime "enemies of the state" ?
    Not really what I said but I don't blame people who don't like my opinions for skimming my posts.
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear." - MLK
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    One thing I can confirm is that Backlash doesn't give much rep.. and he actually DOES sign his like he claimed.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Not really what I said but I don't blame people who don't like my opinions for skimming my posts.
    Is it because she's a woman that it makes it bad that she interviewed Putin and it was ok for Stone to do it?
    Time4fun: WTF? Clinton WON the popular vote. Do none of the Conservatives of PC read?

    Neveragain: No, because you don't score points in football by hitting home runs.

    Mighty Nikkisaurus: Correct. You do it by slam dunking and fucking the prom queen.

  5. #5

    Default

    ...
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear." - MLK
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    One thing I can confirm is that Backlash doesn't give much rep.. and he actually DOES sign his like he claimed.

  6. #6

    Default

    Is it Drunk Tuesday already to you Backlash?

    Keep drinking. Please. Let's make this really entertaining.

    And who's "We" in your household? You can't count your cat. Or imaginary friends.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 06-19-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    [My] BC literally states "Fort Lejeune Naval Hospital."
    Quote Originally Posted by Google
    Your search - "Fort Lejeune Naval Hospital" - did not match any documents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    The better educated our people are, the people we do in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    I don't have to resort to ad hominems because I have actual logic.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    And who's "We" in your household? You can't count your cat. Or imaginary friends.
    I sure as heck can. I take good care of them. That's why I celebrated Father's Day yesterday. I am their adoptive father.

    Happy Father's Day by the way, pal.
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear." - MLK
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    One thing I can confirm is that Backlash doesn't give much rep.. and he actually DOES sign his like he claimed.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    8,111
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Does this make Megyn Kelly part of the MSM now?
    She was on Fox, and Fox has always been part of the mainstream media.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    19,505
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    She was on Fox, and Fox has always been part of the mainstream media.
    They say they aren't though.
    Captain Ravakus
    Commanding Officer, 1st Company
    Free Companies of Elanthia
    https://elanthia.enjin.com/

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    8,111
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They say they aren't though.
    Some people even believe them.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •