Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jackpot Deepen Note

1. Default Jackpot Deepen Note

In the Common language, it reads:
    This note can be REDEEMed to increase an appropriate item's capacity by 100 pounds up to a maximum of:

Back and shoulder containers: 160 pounds
    Slung on shoulder containers: 70 pounds
    Torso, attached to belt, and front containers: 50 pounds

NOTE: If your item's capacity limit is lower than the service amount, the item is ineligible.

Tiny and extremely tiny containers are also ineligible for use with this note.
    >

mb 1m
    cb 3.5m Ardwen sold
    Last edited by SonoftheNorth; 06-20-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Shame that it only goes to 160, it should go to 200

1m. Yeah those weight restrictions will only bump up most containers some. That is strange. Not gonna stop me from bidding though.

2m
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

"If your item's capacity limit is lower than the service amount, the item is ineligible."

So, from that note it seems like this could only be applied to a container presently at no less than 100 pounds of capacity. And since it caps out at 160, you cant even use the 100 pound increase. You should get an assist and point this out and get it changed to a 200 max (so that it actually is a 100 pound increase)
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

What about items that can be worn anywhere?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    What about items that can be worn anywhere?
    Pinworn items capacity limits are lower than 100 pounds, so they are ineligible.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Pinworn items capacity limits are lower than 100 pounds, so they are ineligible.
    Where does it say that? I might be reading it wrong; I ask because I found a note similar but only 40 lb increase.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Where does it say that? I might be reading it wrong; I ask because I found a note similar but only 40 lb increase.
    NOTE: If your item's capacity limit is lower than the service amount, the item is ineligible.

At the bottom. Pinworns aren't supposed to hold more than like one small item. Some do, but those are the exception and still over what a pinworn is allowed to hold and they aren't going to let you make them deeper. You aren't going to be increasing a pinworn by 100 pounds. You aren't going to be increasing one by 40 either.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-18-2017 at 04:03 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

At the bottom. Pinworns aren't supposed to hold more than like one small item. Some do, but those are the exception and still over what a pinworn is allowed to hold and they aren't going to let you make them deeper. You aren't going to be increasing a pinworn by 100 pounds. You aren't going to be increasing one by 40 either.
    Gonna try it...