Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Return to Delirium Manor - Loot Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chalion View Post
    fuck, this is like the most tedious fucking thing to introduce into a game with 500 item character limit. It's really great in theory, but in practice its just killer. Some really good work went into stuff. But it should have been more tickets and then a big list of stuff to buy, with a few rare things to find. This is just a slog to manage.

3. Default

Thats exactly what the fucking manor looks like, spot on.

Hoarder's nightmare. Sorry.

5. Default

It's not even trying to save it all, that would just be crazy (im sure SOMEONE might try). Its the tediousness of cleaning up, even after a single run. You need to find the NPC and then go through and pick out the accessories you dont want. There is limited secondary market for them because not everyone is interested in a doll or trying to find the glue and head to make one. So you arent really getting any incentive to keep too many things either due to strains on locker space and character limits.

I think there is some really really amazing work in here. I think the method of releasing it is just slightly flawed.

It's taken me over 4 hours to manually run a 50 count slip. Thats with messing around and looking through the gift shop and playing with stuff I find.
    Last edited by chalion; 06-17-2017 at 12:57 AM.

6. Default

if someone can write a script like for ;archaeologist, but for inside the manor it would solve a lot of this problem.

Is anyone going to try to keep a list of the doll pieces found? My 20 or so runs netted me 72 doll things! I had 2 items duped, the rest are *all* different.

It's going to be a huge list for people who are collecting dolls, and want specific things. These don't look the least bit like auto-generated items!
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

I walked away with over 375 items, a full doll sans core, and blurry vision with one 50 run gold pass. Great fun, got lots of great stuff at random too. Going to take me a day to sort through it all, but I want more, lol

A TON of work went into this place, congrats and job well done.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Luxelle View Post
    Is anyone going to try to keep a list of the doll pieces found? My 20 or so runs netted me 72 doll things! I had 2 items duped, the rest are *all* different.

It's going to be a huge list for people who are collecting dolls, and want specific things. These don't look the least bit like auto-generated items!
    It's been started on the wiki here.
    Last edited by Ltlprprincess; 06-17-2017 at 06:26 AM.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~