Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Return to Delirium Manor - Loot Thread

And sometimes a jackpot is worthless to the person who found it ... and worth 5m to someone else.

Ask Aetheri or Chaddeaux for that story. I loresang it. It utterly *broke* my heart.
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

Quote Originally Posted by Luxelle View Post
    And sometimes a jackpot is worthless to the person who found it ... and worth 5m to someone else.

Ask Aetheri or Chaddeaux for that story. I loresang it. It utterly *broke* my heart.
    Luxelle is, as always, wise.

There's the "official" value of something- based on the number of buyers out there and magical consensus over what it should be worth, and then there's the value it holds to a particular person. Those don't always align.

Some of the best moments are the ones where you give something that you don't value very highly away to someone who views it as absolute treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

There's the "official" value of something- based on the number of buyers out there and magical consensus over what it should be worth, and then there's the value it holds to a particular person. Those don't always align.

Some of the best moments are the ones where you give something that you don't value very highly away to someone who views it as absolute treasure.
    Dear god you're back already? Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

Yay she's back!

And it's Vampiric Vultite Claidhmores or NOTHING! Wyrom! Let's make it happen!
    Last edited by hello; 06-30-2017 at 01:02 PM.

If you get your hands on Sorrow, hello, and take it to the Graveyard, on the 30th of Fashanos it turns into Malice. Malice is a vampiric sentient sword. No one has figured out the puzzle though, but it has to be on that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    If you get your hands on Sorrow, hello, and take it to the Graveyard, on the 30th of Fashanos it turns into Malice. Malice is a vampiric sentient sword. No one has figured out the puzzle though, but it has to be on that day.
    Quest ACCEPTED