Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Return to Delirium Manor - Loot Thread

Default Return to Delirium Manor - Loot Thread

Please, list all your pulls and finds here! Try to post the inspect, analyze, and any assess of your item. Have fun!

I found a rock

Less than 2 hours left ladies and gentlemen...

I wish there was more time, it feels like i just started this morning and now its almost over!

Quote Originally Posted by chalion View Post
    I wish there was more time, it feels like i just started this morning and now its almost over!
    2 hours before it begins....

I think my favorite find was the packet of ramen flavoring, 10 uses.

Quote Originally Posted by chalion View Post
    I think my favorite find was the packet of ramen flavoring, 10 uses.
    Yeah, we have chicken, beef, shrimp, and rotting flesh this time around.

Damn! i need to go buy another slip before it ends! I didn't get FLESH.

9. Default

So far on 11 runs-

1. A vivid viridian note
    In the Common language, it reads:
    This note can be REDEEMed to increase an appropriate item's capacity by 30 pounds up to a maximum of:

Back and shoulder containers: 200 pounds
    Slung on shoulder containers: 100 pounds
    Torso, attached to belt, and front containers: 60 pounds

NOTE: If your item's capacity limit is lower than the service amount, the item is ineligible.

Tiny and extremely tiny containers are also ineligible for use with this note.

2. A gold silk box with a bell-trimmed golden silk veil and a burnished gold circlet inside.

3. A darkened pine box.
    This pine box (also known as an Arkati Box) can have either a short or a long description, but cannot support a show, as one already exists. It must also remain some kind of container that would have a lid/top. The box is currently at Tier 2 and has the following verbs available: PUSH, POKE, TOUCH, TURN, RUB, CLEAN, GAZE, OPEN, CLOSE, LOOK and PUT. Though the box may not be unlocked further, if you win a raffle version, you could opt to have your current box adjusted to the raffle tier. Your box is aligned to: Lornon. This was first released at Ebon Gate 2014 in Go Figure, owned by Bisha.

4. a gold-latched rosewood jewelry box carved with tangled vines with a thorn-etched silver ring inset with threads of brilliant copper inside. Look ring- Fashioned of silver and copper, the ring is comprised of two bands wedded to become one. The larger band has slightly higher walls designed to loosely cradle the smaller band, which is free to spin around the other piece without coming loose. Lightly scripted.

5. Some flat silver-laced sandals. Analyze- On first glance you somehow become aware of the following about the silver-laced sandals:
    CLUTCH sandals - You wear your silver-laced sandals like gloves for a moment, pantomiming a twit.
    HANG sandals - You hang your silver-laced sandals on your ears for a moment, grinning like an idiot.
    HOLD sandals - You hold out your silver-laced sandals for everyone to admire.
    HOLD sandals (worn) - You hold your foot out in front of you, swinging your sandal on your toes.
    POINT sandals at [player] - You whack [player] in the head with one of your sandals.
    POUND sandals - You flap your silver-laced sandals together like a moving mouth.
    POUND sandals at [player] - You flap your silver-laced sandals together like a moving mouth at [player].
    RAISE sandals - You raise one of your sandals as though you want to whack someone with it.
    SLAP sandals - You slap your silver-laced sandals together sharply to make a loud *SLAP* for attention.

6. an iron-studded shoulder guard made of articulated leather scales. Attatches to armor, lightly scripted.

3 assorted ruffs, a bandana, 6 chronomage spheres, a jar of death's sting salve, bunch of doll stuff (traded most in), a vial of gory blood, and an Adventurer's Guild voucher. Hit the 10x multiplier on tickets one time.
    Trallihn, and the man behind the dwarf.

(OOC) Eugenides's player whispers, "You sir, win Gemstone."

10. Default

fuck, this is like the most tedious fucking thing to introduce into a game with 500 item character limit. It's really great in theory, but in practice its just killer. Some really good work went into stuff. But it should have been more tickets and then a big list of stuff to buy, with a few rare things to find. This is just a slog to manage.