Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Return to Delirium Manor - Loot Thread

a tightly woven steel mail coif

You analyze your steel mail coif and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

The coif does not have any custom feature settings. It can have up to four.

When adding custom feature settings, it will be just like altering your hair quirk (or unique line if you're bald). An example would be:

tucked under a tightly woven steel mail coif, which is tightly knotted in the back.
    He has a tightly woven steel mail coif covering his bald head.
    with a tightly woven steel mail coif placed at the crown of his head.
    He has a tightly woven steel mail coif placed at the crown of his bald head.

Please note, that if you have the custom settings made for someone bald, it won't look right for someone with hair, and vice versa. You also can't wear this with another hair quirk/unique field altering item to change your features. This item isn't limited to just bandana-type items, it can also be a crown, tiara, visored helm, or something similar.

Custom feature 1: None.
    Custom feature 2: None.
    Custom feature 3: None.
    Custom feature 4: None.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the steel mail coif for you.

Yes, some of the doll items are extremely rare, I have many not listed on the wiki from 50 runs. Not sure why people are tossing them. There was a dress last time work 1M. People are throwing out non-doll items containing altered items as well. You can just stand around during primetime and pick stuff up off the floor.

It's too bad the dolls are so hard to put together, the doll accessories are the best part of the event. I started to have a lot more fun after I finally acquired some glue. I don't have a core

I have found fake-murder-self daggers, two of them, unlike the old ones these are nicely long-description altered

a dark silver dagger with a blackened hide hilt

A tiny gap is visible at the very base of the dagger's blade, right where it meets the hilt. It looks almost as if the blade is made to retract into the hilt! There are also several very thin grooves along the blade's edge.

>pull my dag
    With a theatrical gasp, you bring your ivory-handled dagger up over your head and pretend to plunge it directly into your heart! The fake blade retracts, and you hear a tiny click from the hilt. A rapidly widening spot of crimson dye appears on your chest.

You fall to your knees in feined shock and clench the dagger in place with one hand, doing your best to look frightened and in pain.
    Roundtime: 10 sec.
    KR>
    Ok, a joke is a joke, and this one has gone on long enough. You flash a quick grin as you stand up and wipe the fake blood from your chest. A small push on the blade of your dagger shows it to still be working.

Used with blood vials!

Not too rare, but I like these a lot:

a rust-swept grappling iron looped with sturdy wheat-colored rope

rub iron
    You glance around at your surroundings, tightly gripping your grappling iron.

>touch iron
    You grip the length of rope dangling from your grappling iron.

>analyze iron

The iron is intended to be a boarding hook. Messaging will indicate a rope hanging from it. It must remain in the essence of the base item when altering it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

a frayed leather harness

You estimate that a frayed leather harness can store a medium amount with enough space for any number of items.

The leather harness is unlocked, but could be unlocked once more. It has 12 verbs.

>rem harn
    You unbuckle the leather harness and shrug out of the various straps, freeing yourself from it.

>wear harn
    You slip the leather harness around your shoulders and buckle it over your feather-tooled leathers tightly, adjusting your gear for easy use.

>tap harn
    You slowly drum your fingers on your leather harness, narrowing your eyes.
    >rub harn
    You pull on the straps of your leather harness, adjusting the fit.
    >pet harn
    You idly trace the length of one of the straps on your leather harness.
    >pull harn
    You tug on your leather harness, contemplating a deep thought.

etc...all i had patience to find

---------------------------------------------------

Then there are the bezel holders - some very nice looking Arkati and lesser spirit themed holders, and a few subtler ones. I was lucky to get a few, including one for my character's god:

a scuffed laje emblem depicting a wounded pegasus

-----------------------------------------------------

Found 2 blue imflass hand buzzers and a scripted comb as well

You tap a pearl-inlaid ivory comb, which is in your left hand.
    >pull comb
    You coax a loose lock of black hair back into place with your ivory comb.

Havnt had a chance to use the buzzers, but they are like this one I presume:
    You carefully wind your mechanical device.
    Nute carefully turns something in his hand.

wave my device at armoke
    You reach out and take Armoke's hand, shaking it vigorously. You press your palm tightly to theirs, setting off your mechanical device!
    Nute reaches out and takes your hand, shaking it vigorously. You feel something cold and hard press against your palm. Suddenly a loud *bzzzzzzzzzt* emanates from your clasped hands! Your arm vibrates wildly, causing you to jump and your eyes to grow wide!

You slide a round bronze mechanical device off your finger, being careful not to zap yourself.

------------------------------

a sharp-tipped white monir toothpick
    >wear tooth
    You stick the white monir toothpick between your teeth and chomp down.
    Last edited by Rakshakvana; 06-19-2017 at 07:45 AM.
    You: "They should make it so that if you mention a dark assassin on lnet you get hatemail from a dark assassin irl. They have all the credit card information."
    Viridian: She wants them to acknowledge Luukos, as the one who raises them from the dead Now, what I need to know, is how can I go about doing this.
    Arkans: Be like.. act SLITHERS ALL OVER U And be like.."U WANT REZZ LOL FRUM SNNAKE??"
    Showal: And add extra S's to things" U WANT ME 2 SHOOT SSSSSNAKE SSSSSSAUCE ON YOUR DEAD FACE?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshakvana View Post
    Yes, some of the doll items are extremely rare, I have many not listed on the wiki from 50 runs. Not sure why people are tossing them. There was a dress last time work 1M. People are throwing out non-doll items containing altered items as well. You can just stand around during primetime and pick stuff up off the floor.

It's too bad the dolls are so hard to put together, the doll accessories are the best part of the event.
    They toss them because they'll never be able to use them because the dolls are so incredibly rare. I think it would have been better policy to ease up on doll super rarity and focus on super rare "jackpot" accessories that will give dolls special abilities. There would be far more people in there and greater person 2 person interaction through bartering and trading doll pieces.

Now it's like..." oh shit is this something I can use?! ..oh just a doll piece ::toss::"
    Last edited by hello; 06-19-2017 at 07:00 AM.

Doesn't mean they cannot sell them for major iskies but yes, it was a disappointment that we do not enter the event starting out with a "vanilla doll" perhaps without scripts, which we can immediately begin outfitting. Would have been nice to have different tiers of dolls. However, after examining the rest of my stuff - things I didn't even know I picked up amongst the other accessories until now, I think the event is cool, and worth it - just not what I expected going into a dollhouse event!

I did find an extra head, saw someone I knew from a long long time ago and just gave it away instead of selling it so they could get a head start. I feel bad for everyone who can't afford to blow $100 on this event just to get a base doll.
    Last edited by Rakshakvana; 06-19-2017 at 07:06 AM.
    You: "They should make it so that if you mention a dark assassin on lnet you get hatemail from a dark assassin irl. They have all the credit card information."
    Viridian: She wants them to acknowledge Luukos, as the one who raises them from the dead Now, what I need to know, is how can I go about doing this.
    Arkans: Be like.. act SLITHERS ALL OVER U And be like.."U WANT REZZ LOL FRUM SNNAKE??"
    Showal: And add extra S's to things" U WANT ME 2 SHOOT SSSSSNAKE SSSSSSAUCE ON YOUR DEAD FACE?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshakvana View Post
    Doesn't mean they cannot sell them for major iskies but yes, it was a disappointment that we do not enter the event starting out with a "vanilla doll" perhaps without scripts, which we can immediately begin outfitting. Would have been nice to have different tiers of dolls. However, after examining the rest of my stuff - things I didn't even know I picked up amongst the other accessories until now, I think the event is cool, and worth it - just not what I expected going into a dollhouse event!

I did find an extra head, saw someone I knew from a long long time ago and just gave it away instead of selling it so they could get a head start. I feel bad for everyone who can't afford to blow $100 on this event just to get a base doll.
    There would've been far greater depth and breadth of participation if everyone got a plain starter doll they need to finish through accessories. There's just something in the human condition where something unfinished needs to be completed which leads into retailers making there primary product cheap as possible and profiting off stuff that goes with said primary product.
    Last edited by hello; 06-19-2017 at 07:23 AM.

6. Default

Found a 6x scripted athame (dagger) in Plat during Happy Hour last night.

Unfortunately my Bard is not old enough to hold it yet (one more level!), so I have no clue if it is flaring or what. But it had a long description and I did not notice anything in the ANALYZE, so I am not even sure what script set it is using.

Quote Originally Posted by LivderaDeralleur View Post
    Found a 6x scripted athame (dagger) in Plat during Happy Hour last night.

Unfortunately my Bard is not old enough to hold it yet (one more level!), so I have no clue if it is flaring or what. But it had a long description and I did not notice anything in the ANALYZE, so I am not even sure what script set it is using.
    If it's the same as in Prime, it's 6x somewhat crit weighted. Great find, grats.

pulled this right now

a crystal-domed green scarab ring
    2x day Unpoison/Undisease

You analyze your green scarab ring and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.
    You could TAP the ring to change from blue scarab to green scarab and back. You could RUB, WEAR, REMOVE, POKE, GLARE, TURN, TILT, COVER, TOUCH, and OPEN the ring.
    You get no sense of whether or not the ring may be further lightened.

Verbs:
    rem my ring
    You fiddle with your crystal-domed green scarab ring, but it seems reluctant to leave your finger. You tug on it for several seconds until finally you manage to twist it off past your knuckle.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    >wear my ring
    As you slide the green scarab ring onto your finger, the gold band expands to move easily over your knuckle and then shrinks to fit your finger perfectly.
    >tap ring
    You tap your crystal-domed ring deftly and its sapphire scarab flashes blue.
    >rub my ring
    You rub your blue scarab ring.
    Feels smooth!
    (Guessing I am going to need some MIU to use this - don't have any at the moment!)
    >poke my ring
    You poke a crystal-domed blue scarab ring gingerly, causing a ripple of crackling energy to trail up your wrist. For a moment, minute arcs of blue-green light sizzle on the end of your finger.
    >glare my ring
    You draw your eyebrows together and prepare to give a crystal-domed blue scarab ring a good glare, but when it comes right down to it, you don't have the heart. The scarab's runes light up briefly, as if in approval of your decision, and you suddenly remember its potential for saving your life one day.
    >turn my ring
    You turn a crystal-domed blue scarab ring round and round on your finger. Its high domed shape and tight fit make it a bit ungainly to move, but you continue twisting it until you get just the ring angle to catch the most light.
    >tilt my ring
    You tilt your hand in a graceful gesture, and a sparkle of blue-green light accents your movement.
    >cover my ring
    You place one hand over the crystal-domed ring on your finger, keeping it safe from prying eyes.
    >touch my ring
    You rub a speck of something off the crystal dome of your ring.
    >open my ring
    You pop open the crystal dome of your ring, and the shimmering sapphire scarab skitters around the tiny circle of its domain. Blue-green sparks crackle across the runes on its carapace. When its movement subsides, you pop the dome closed again, carefully fastening the ring's minute gold latch.
    You swing a vultite claidhmore at a black forest ogre!
    AS: +401 vs DS: +258 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +76 = +251
    ... and hit for 147 points of damage!
    Terrible slash to the black forest ogre's side!
    Entrails spill out, onto the ground!
    Death can be SO messy.
    The light in a black forest ogre's eyes goes out as she collapses and finally dies.

Ahh damn! Thats such a sweet ring. Congrats
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

10. Default

a small shadowy black velvet pouch

Inside the pouch are five small shadowy black crystal spheres. Can't figure the spheres out...waving rubbing raising tapping don't do anything. Tried a number of other verbs to no avail. Not a big fan of playing "guess the verb"...does anyone know what these spheres do?
    Last edited by Candor; 06-19-2017 at 11:18 AM.