Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Return to Delirium Manor - Details (sorta) posted

Quote Originally Posted by chalion View Post
    ugh -
    •Completed dolls can be accessorized! There are over 500 accessories to find!

I really hope we don't end up with inventories full of doll accessories for ultra rare dolls we'll never complete. Like a bunch of people ended up with 1000 ore or half ass moon shards they can't use. You guys (simutronics) were forward thinking enough to make all those things redeemable for ~Script of the hour~ right? Because you know its going to be asked, because im asking for it right now. I don't want to have to deal with tossing out 500 copies of "Generic doll tunic flavor version 1". Or whatever is randomly generated .
    I've got a completed doll, and I hope you end up with inventory full of accessories that I can buy off of you cheaply!

I'm not in love with the jackpot items, but I'm really excited about the doll updates!

2. Default

Haliste is good peoples -
    Reply Reply
    >Will the 500 doll accessories be tradable for tickets?

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by chalion View Post
    Haliste is good peoples -
    Reply Reply
    >Will the 500 doll accessories be tradable for tickets?

Yes.
    She's the best.

what do the vellum tickets buy? from my recollection it wasn't noteworthy.

We don't know yet as inventory may have changed.

The information on the front page is the mailer that is going out. There are more things in the hoppers. We'll tease more in the coming days. Lots of cool stuff this round. If you're not excited about it, no worries. We run 6 events a year, and we try to target different segments of our players.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    The information on the front page is the mailer that is going out. There are more things in the hoppers. We'll tease more in the coming days. Lots of cool stuff this round. If you're not excited about it, no worries. We run 6 events a year, and we try to target different segments of our players.
    Would be cool if the magician's hat was a container that held a large amount weightlessly. Comes with 10 rabbits stuffed inside.

Last edited by hello; 06-13-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Seen a couple comments about 'tickets'. This is apparently (yet another) new thing since the last time I played. How does this work? Getting the impression you can turn in stuff for tickets, which you then... redeem at a gift counter like Chuck E Cheese?

I'll take a squirtgun, a pencil and a spider ring please.
    Follow along on Twitter @GSIVOubar

Vellum tickets (EG tix); at least it was from last time. And honestly, this is really why DM sucked hard last time; unlike Duskruin, there was very little to buy that was mechanically pleasing.
    https://gswiki.play.net/Delirium_Manor

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Vellum tickets (EG tix); at least it was from last time. And honestly, this is really why DM sucked hard last time; unlike Duskruin, there was very little to buy that was mechanically pleasing.
    https://gswiki.play.net/Delirium_Manor
    Not everything has to be geared around mechanical gain; some of us prefer roleplay-oriented items. As Wyrom stated, events are targeted at different segments of the playerbase.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"