Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Return to Delirium Manor - Details (sorta) posted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Return to Delirium Manor - Details (sorta) posted

Quoted from officials: http://www.play.net/gs4/news.asp?id=1534
    Credit to Newsby for the Breaking Story

Return to Delirium Manor, Starting 9pm ET June 16th until June 25th!

Renowned Toymaker Whax was seen trekking toward the frontier town of Wehnimer’s Landing, to place his creation at the steps of Hearthstone Manor. During his travels, the Toymaker has been hard at work improving his legendary dolls that were highly coveted during their last appearance!

Explore Delirium Manor and experience Toymaker Whax’s world for yourself. Search through dismembered doll parts to find new treasures and various heirlooms that will be desired by adventurers across Elanthia.

There are even new JACKPOT items to be discovered!

A special magician’s hat!
    Tart kilns
    Forehead gems
    Guild Night forms
    And much more!
    We are also introducing a brand new automated service to lighten and deepen your prized possessions. These certificates can be redeemed at any time, are fully transferable, and completely flexible!

The dolls have gone through many improvements for this run of Delirium Manor.

Dolls will no longer move without your say!
    The doll’s voice will no longer be recognized as yours!
    Dolls will interact with each other!
    Completed dolls can be accessorized! There are over 500 accessories to find!
    Doll collectible cases can now hold even more, as well as accessories!
    Vanish into Delirium Manor -- Starting Friday, June 16th! Passes go on sale at the 9pm ET!
    Follow along on Twitter @GSIVOubar

This is the only interesting part for me:

We are also introducing a brand new automated service to lighten and deepen your prized possessions. These certificates can be redeemed at any time, are fully transferable, and completely flexible!

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    This is the only interesting part for me:

Same here, i'm not into fluff and toys, if it does not provide some functionality that is useful it's not for me. Unless those dolls do something...well, useful?

Edit: Realized this event is more for fluff folks, which is fine with me!

One thing I would add: I like custom spell preps and spell modifications, since I consider that more fluff than mechanical, is anything like that likely to be present?
    Last edited by nocturnix; 06-15-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    Same here, i'm not into fluff and toys, if it does not provide some functionality that is useful it's not for me. Unless those dolls do something...well, useful?

Edit: Realized this event is more for fluff folks, which is fine with me!

One thing I would add: I like custom spell preps and spell modifications, since I consider that more fluff than mechanical, is anything like that likely to be present?
    There may be some premade custom spell preps in the ticket store. It appears that EG tickets are going to become generic "tickets" and used for non Duskruin/blood scrip events moving forward. So if you have some EG tickets left over you MIGHT (if my suspicion is correct) be able to get something from the shop without buying into this event. There is also usually at least 1 tier 5 win for a custom spell prep, verb, or whatnot to work with a GM on. If they DIDN'T have one I'd be surprised.
    We'll know tomorrow night exactly what is in the shop and not long after that what most of the tier 4 prizes are. Last EG had some premade spell preps for tier 4 prizes. Some of them were pretty rare and valuable too.

sigh...I'll be there.

CRAZY OLD FUCKING ORDIM ISNT SO FUCKING CRAZY ANYMORE IS HE !?

Quote Originally Posted by chalion View Post

CRAZY OLD FUCKING ORDIM ISNT SO FUCKING CRAZY ANYMORE IS HE !?
    He certainly is not. I still won't be doing it, but I am VERY happy to see them try this route.

well I am out.

lol of course I am not out

Blog Entries

I hardly consider those great jackpot wins, those sound like the jackpots you are disappointed but happy you got.
    Last edited by drauz; 06-12-2017 at 07:28 PM.

10. Default

ugh -
    •Completed dolls can be accessorized! There are over 500 accessories to find!

I really hope we don't end up with inventories full of doll accessories for ultra rare dolls we'll never complete. Like a bunch of people ended up with 1000 ore or half ass moon shards they can't use. You guys (simutronics) were forward thinking enough to make all those things redeemable for ~Script of the hour~ right? Because you know its going to be asked, because im asking for it right now. I don't want to have to deal with tossing out 500 copies of "Generic doll tunic flavor version 1". Or whatever is randomly generated .