Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 616

Thread: Dreaven Melt Down

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,480

    Default Dreaven Melt Down

    Logged in to see this:

    [Dreavening]-GSIVreaven: "Since people insist on being pieces of shit, no Dreavenings are being held until June 12th. Be sure to tell Gellert 'Fuck You' for ruining it for everyone."

    What gives? Someone please tell me what the darmas is all about??!!!1111one

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,261
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    It is a continuation of this: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...73#post1952973

    No idea why Dreaven is so butthurt.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #3

    Default

    Yeah, I walked into TSC and people were sharing spells for the first time in months. Now it all makes sense.
    A kobold points at you and yells, "Mine! Chasin!"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    25,103
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Geez.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is a continuation of this: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...73#post1952973

    No idea why Dreaven is so butthurt.
    That thread doesn't give all the details it seems? So confusing. Is Gellert WarriorBird?

    Inquiring minds want to know!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,261
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    That thread doesn't give all the details it seems? So confusing. Is Gellert WarriorBird?

    Inquiring minds want to know!!
    Yes.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is a continuation of this: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...73#post1952973

    No idea why Dreaven is so butthurt.
    Sensitive flower

  8. #8

    Default

    Dreaven is "butthurt" because he can be.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,261
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Dreaven is "butthurt" because he can be.
    I think you're being a giant snowflake titty baby. Canceling Dreavenings for the purpose of getting people pissy at someone is pretty fucked up too.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-10-2017 at 09:58 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I think you're being a giant snowflake titty baby. Canceling Dreavenings for the purpose of getting people pissy at someone is pretty fucked up too.
    Life isn't fair, is it?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •