Thread: Audible Alerts

1. Question Audible Alerts

Is there any script that you can configure some kind of audible beep to? It would be really handy if you step away while waiting for something to have some sort of alarm you could configure to a certain condition.

Its in the highlights tab. Set the phrase, choose a sound. I think you have to find yer own sound files though, I did.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

As to a script, set an audio highlight for SOMEWORDTHATWONTEXIST then

WAITFOR %1
    put SOMEWORDTHATWONTEXIST
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

You can add any sound to any highlight, just make sure you also enable sounds in SF etc.

Typically these also must be in .wav format

I do it all the time during most events for prizes etc

I really like it when I am waiting for a trade deal. Audio highlight to their name and it will go off when they log in.

EDIT
    You can't add audio highlights to NAMES, only to CUSTOM highlights, but just make the custom highlight somebodies name, done.
    Last edited by Ososis; 06-08-2017 at 09:46 PM.

6. Default

This is awesome! Thanks for all the quick responses. Now I can stop missing Dreavenings