Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 395

Thread: Comey Testimony

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    If you enable ignore for Wrathbringer I believe you will find you won't miss him.
    .

  2. #312
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    3,356
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    Nobody wants to listen to either of you.
    That's never stopped you from shutting the fuck up.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  3. #313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That's never stopped you from shutting the fuck up.
    You and she are cut from the same cloth. Different ideologies, roughly the same level of batshit crazy. While King Rocktar and Queen Parkbandit preside over you, like some bizarre Unseelie Court of Assholes on a Gemstone message board.

  4. #314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    You and she are cut from the same cloth. Different ideologies, roughly the same level of batshit crazy. While King Rocktar and Queen Parkbandit preside over you, like some bizarre Unseelie Court of Assholes on a Gemstone message board.
    Yeah...he's an actual, self-ascribed white supremacist.

    So no, we're not even remotely the same. Don't ever bucket me with something that nauseating.
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-15-2018 at 11:53 PM.

  5. #315
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,089
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah...he's an actual, self-ascribed white supremacist.

    So no, we're not even remotely the same. Don't ever bucket me with something that nauseating.
    He said you're crazy, not a white supremacist. And you are batshit crazy.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  6. #316
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Isla de Roatan
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    He said you're crazy, not a white supremacist. And you are batshit crazy.
    Incoming sweetie or some other term in order to inflate her ego.
    Semper superne nitens.

  7. #317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    Incoming sweetie or some other term in order to inflate her ego.
    Oh sweetie. I've got enough trolls to fact check here- I'm so sorry, but I'm just not looking to invest in another one. It's nothing personal though- you've got all the right qualities of a troll. It's just a bandwidth thing. I hope you understand.

    Kisses!
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-16-2018 at 12:53 AM.

  8. #318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    If you enable ignore for Wrathbringer I believe you will find you won't miss him.
    indeed. nothing is lost by ignoring all three of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Though I realize you're being serious, I'm being somewhat serious myself. Honestly, I have literally decided to not visit San Francisco because of people like her. My visit to Seattle a couple years ago was uncomfortable enough, I can only imagine how uncomfortable SF would be. The places I would want to visit in SF are smack dab in the center of the Berkeley area and frankly I don't want to have my vacation ruined by these retards. I'll just stick to fishing in the woods with the bears, it sounds 1000's of times safer.
    Snowflake much? This has to be a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    Hey guy listen. I’ve been reading a lot of your posts and honestly I think you have some genuine grievances, I think you’re different from Methfuckup and Parkbencher.

    But, Trump is fucking using you. I do a shit ton of business in New York, I know these guys, they are all born hustlers constantly playing some game. Trump is no different than Hillary or Clinton or Bush , he’s part of the establishment (heck the establishment probably put him in there just to throw us all a curve ball — “see! you can vote in whoever you like!.. sucker”). The whole Syria thing is proof, one of his top promises with us was to not get entangled in any more shit throughout the world... and now promise broken.
    Of course he's using them. Trump doesn't stand for anything. He's got no moral compass. All he cares about is trump and fucking his daughter. He can't fuck Ivanka, so he'll just fuck the country

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    You and she are cut from the same cloth. Different ideologies, roughly the same level of batshit crazy. While King Rocktar and Queen Parkbandit preside over you, like some bizarre Unseelie Court of Assholes on a Gemstone message board.
    Negative. They are nothing alike. T4F applies reason and logic backed up with references. These turds just blather on an on with no intellectual rigor. Neveragain likes to claim (when he's put to the question) that he's just a troll. Drinking coffee and trolling on PC just for fun without any attention to what he's posting. So no, they're totally different.

  9. #319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Though I realize you're being serious, I'm being somewhat serious myself. Honestly, I have literally decided to not visit San Francisco because of people like her. My visit to Seattle a couple years ago was uncomfortable enough, I can only imagine how uncomfortable SF would be. The places I would want to visit in SF are smack dab in the center of the Berkeley area and frankly I don't want to have my vacation ruined by these retards. I'll just stick to fishing in the woods with the bears, it sounds 1000's of times safer.
    Why? She's the vocal minority in this country.. even in SF. Most people aren't fucking lunatics like her and go about their daily business without being obsessed by whoever is President at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    I love how all the modern, rich, and civilized areas of the country are ALL. FUCKING. LIBERAL. New York, San Fran, Los Angeles, Washington DC.. corridors of power to finance and money to high tech... the question you fucktard conservatives need to ask yourself is...

    Obviously the coastal liberal elites are working with the deep state to oppress the "real" american working man.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •