Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Comey Testimony

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I'm a retard.
    Yep.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Is this like when you said Hillary was going to be indicted any day now?

I'm still waiting for that to happen. Is that scandal heating up too?
    What are we at now, 18 indictments and counting?

3. Default

Though I realize you likely high five yourself after inexplicably repeating the same drivel several times a day- it's actually pathetic. And it's really hard not to feel bad for a grown adult who is so threatened by other opinions that he has to try to police an online politics forum but who is simultaneously too intimidated to actually engage in a political conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm a gay tard.
    ok.

Blog Entries

We care about his sex life if it involves a foreign enemy having kompromat on him- which is the actual point.

And it's honestly ridiculous to sit around and say "No one cares!" to things that are all over the news, being talked about on the circuit, and that involve a hugely anticipated interview ahead of the release of the #1 Selling book on Amazon. And you say that about things you are actively in a conversation about (albeit not in a useful or even particularly mature way).

Though I realize you likely high five yourself after inexplicably repeating the same drivel several times a day- it's actually pathetic. And it's really hard not to feel bad for a grown adult who is so threatened by other opinions that he has to try to police an online politics forum but who is simultaneously too intimidated to actually engage in a political conversation.

Though I will grant you this- unlike Rockstar and Parkbandit- at least you recognize that you're not informed enough to discuss these things like an adult.
    What's it like knowing that people like you are why Trump is president, or is it that you can't accept this after being told countless times?

Nobody wants to listen to your ilk, seriously people just want your ideology to go away. You see it everywhere you go, everyone thinks you're idiots and they are tired of listening to you cry.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-15-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    they are tired of listening to you cry.
    I'm not tired of listening to them cry. THIS IS WHY I VOTED FOR TRUMP!

Stop trying to put this fire out. Let it burn!
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

7. Default

Though I will grant you this- unlike Rockstar and Parkbandit- at least you recognize that you're not informed enough to discuss these things like an adult.
    If you enable ignore for Wrathbringer I believe you will find you won't miss him.
    Last edited by Candor; 04-15-2018 at 10:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm not tired of listening to them cry. THIS IS WHY I VOTED FOR TRUMP!

Stop trying to put this fire out. Let it burn!
    Though I realize you're being serious, I'm being somewhat serious myself. Honestly, I have literally decided to not visit San Francisco because of people like her. My visit to Seattle a couple years ago was uncomfortable enough, I can only imagine how uncomfortable SF would be. The places I would want to visit in SF are smack dab in the center of the Berkeley area and frankly I don't want to have my vacation ruined by these retards. I'll just stick to fishing in the woods with the bears, it sounds 1000's of times safer.

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    What's it like knowing that people like you are why Trump is president, or is it that you can't accept this after being told countless times?

Nobody wants to listen to your ilk, seriously people just want your ideology to go away. You see it everywhere you go, everyone thinks you're idiots and they are tired of listening to you cry.
    Nobody wants to listen to either of you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    Hey guy listen. I’ve been reading a lot of your posts and honestly I think you have some genuine grievances, I think you’re different from Methfuckup and Parkbencher.

But, Trump is fucking using you. I do a shit ton of business in New York, I know these guys, they are all born hustlers constantly playing some game. Trump is no different than Hillary or Clinton or Bush , he’s part of the establishment (heck the establishment probably put him in there just to throw us all a curve ball — “see! you can vote in whoever you like!.. sucker”). The whole Syria thing is proof, one of his top promises with us was to not get entangled in any more shit throughout the world... and now promise broken.

It’s life man, you think something is so right and everything is going as God intended then BAM! it’s just vapor, never was anything there. The only thing real in this world is the shit you can personally control, your relationships with friends and family, your guns, your money (not in paper hopefully) etc. everything else is just hopes and dreams.