Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post-Cap Goals

100 necro / 102 demon lore (unless you're one of the .1% that owns some kind of rotflares)
    Last edited by Maerit; 08-24-2018 at 02:48 PM.

And 171 if you do.

..and why 21 ranks in blessings?

Also how much xp does Nindon have to have enough points for all this stuff?
    Last edited by dex; 08-24-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    But how do you allocate those ranks?
    You got me started! I have 122 demon and 80 necro. I stopped necro at 80 because that was a good stopping point for 735 energy collection. The main reason for more demon ranks is to phase larger boxes with 704. It also supposedly makes 704 more effective against maneuvers.

..and why 21 ranks in blessings?

I haven't finished everything on the list. I should finish with items 14, 15 and 16 by the end of this year. The end is in sight.

Three reasons for 21 blessing lores: It helps a tiny bit with several minor spirit spells (104, 105, 107, 115, 117). It helps bolt AS slightly when using spells 307 and 215. And, finally, the benefit of continued spirit summoning ranks after 180 is minuscule.

Figure your DF with web bolt at 181 spirt summoning ranks and consider that you will web the target 100% of the time.
    FWI room 2
    Warped Wooden Hut
    Lich ID 3870

Why at least 3 ranks in MOC? Are we assuming that there are sorcs out there actually casting ball spells?

3 is on the lower side of MOC i'd suggest at least 10, and quite a few sorcerers use bolt spells, I pretty much do all of my reim hunting as well as group bandits using 713

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    100 necro / 102 demon lore (unless you're one of the .1% that owns some kind of rotflares)
    I think this is the best split.

You get sacrifice infest (which is cool but not needed) but more importantly, you get max 711 endrolls. 102 ranks of demon is also the exact spot to stop for the threshold for phase until the next bonus.

I have yet to see any conclusive evidence that demonology lore helps with SMRv2, despite an explicit GM post stating it does (please someone prove me wrong on this) and I do have 102 ranks of demon lore.

Why at least 3 ranks in MOC? Are we assuming that there are sorcs out there actually casting ball spells?
    MOC is really good for offsetting FoF which can become a problem since almost every capped area can disable / RT you and can swarm. I personally recommend 10 ranks just for this.

A lot of nindon's list is debatable based on where you hunt, but I think it's a decent list in general.

7. Default

I do not know how much xp Nindon has, but I have completed most everything on the list. I also have shield/brawling and trading maxxed. So my best guesstimate is just under 44m xp. I know they have significantly nerfed shield/runestaff, but I can still get mid 600's DS and I like the added enhancives.
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.