Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I miss her. She always responded with data or information to back up the things she said. Of course the trolls treated her horribly, but she still used her brain power, even in the face of juvenile taunting.
    If by brain power you mean lying, yes she did a lot of that and was a terrible liar.

The trolls treated her horribly because she's a habitual liar and retarded.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 02-14-2018 at 09:09 AM. Reason: For accuracy

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If by brain power you mean lying, yes she did a lot of that and was a terrible liar.

The trolls treated her horribly because she's a habitual liar.
    I just thought she was retarded.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I just thought she was retarded.
    I edited my reply to reflect your profound accuracy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

The trolls treated her horribly because she's a habitual liar and retarded.
    ya I've seen all those accusations and don't disbelieve. I just never was here on the forums when she was saying those things. All I saw was a good debater with evidence to support her ideas.

Time4fun was prescient in creating this thread. Look how much use it's received. Its almost as if people knew trump would shoot himself in the foot every day.

Oh, and he still denies Russian meddling. WTF
    Most of this thread is normal people calling her and people like her retarded and calling her out on her bullshit that only this forum's most extreme retards like Backlash and you would take seriously.

Then she fled to the safe space forums and you and time4pk have been working hard to fill her shoes. While you're both possess the required amount of retardedness, it's just not the same. Like a cheap imitation.

time4pkwolff is Great Value time4fun.

Last edited by Methais; 02-14-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

ya I've seen all those accusations and don't disbelieve. I just never was here on the forums when she was saying those things. All I saw was a good debater with evidence to support her ideas.
    This is the extent of Time4fun's debate skill's.

Not Time4fun : "I'm sorry but you are wrong as the evidence clearly shows."

Time4fun : "Yea well, you're a sexist, you're racist......................................"

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

This is the extent of Time4fun's debate skill's.

Not Time4fun : "I'm sorry but you are wrong as the evidence clearly shows."

Time4fun : "Yea well, you're a sexist, you're racist......................................"
    Don't forget she has 2 degrees in everything, and saved lives on 9/11 by getting into a car or something. And that she makes more money in a year than everyone on this forum combined. And has years of experience in literally every subject that has ever come up on the forums. And used to teach logic classes despite never using any. I'm sure I'm forgetting most of it, but the list of her bullshit looks something like this:

Even cwolff's brokeback buddy pk knows how fucked she is. Which is why him turning into time4fun 2.0 after she left was so fucking weird and random yet hilarious.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-14-2018 at 09:18 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Don't forget she has 2 degrees in everything, and saved lives on 9/11 by getting into a car or something. And that she makes more money in a year than everyone on this forum combined. And has years of experience in literally every subject that has ever come up on the forums. And used to teach logic classes despite never using any. I'm sure I'm forgetting most of it, but the list of her bullshit looks something like this:

Even cwolff's brokeback buddy pk knows how fucked she is. Which is why him turning into time4fun 2.0 after she left was so fucking weird and random yet hilarious.

Confirmed, dark hat man is Time4fun.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    God you guys are terrible.. you miss the fuck out of her; I knew you all were making a massive mistake when you chased her off. Just bad.
    I miss her like I miss watching a bad train wreck. Her stupidity was extreme but also extremely unintentionally entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Most of this thread is normal people
    Oh, honey.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.