Page 75 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

Blog Entries

Something just seems off about the congresswoman's story, call was on speaker but she didn't hear anything of the conversation except that one part.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Something just seems off about the congresswoman's story, call was on speaker but she didn't hear anything of the conversation except that one part.
    The congresswoman is trying to play politics hardcore. She is definitely exploiting the family.

Would you trust a woman from Florida who has a large collection of hats and wears them everywhere -- just do a Google image search -- except on the House floor because they won't change the rules to allow hats even though she keeps trying to change the rules to allow hats, which would presumably also allow Make America Great Again hats purchased from the Trump store and worn by patriotic Republican congressmen trying to cut taxes and repeal Obamacare?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Would you trust a woman from Florida who has a large collection of hats and wears them everywhere -- just do a Google image search -- except on the House floor because they won't change the rules to allow hats even though she keeps trying to change the rules to allow hats, which would presumably also allow Make America Great Again hats purchased from the Trump store and worn by patriotic Republican congressmen trying to cut taxes and repeal Obamacare?
    Nobody should trust anyone from Florida for any reason under any circumstances.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I was so happy when LSU defeated UF. Fuck the gators.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I was so happy when LSU defeated UF. Fuck the gators.
    A friend of mine that lived here all his live until like a month ago is suddenly the biggest gator fan ever within like a day of moving to Florida just barely even over the border on the panhandle. I don't even care about college sports and it's still nauseating. I thought he was trolling at first but it appears he's as serious as Shirley.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-19-2017 at 04:18 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Born in or currently resides in?

You better measure your next reply very carefully mister...

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Born in or currently resides in?

You better measure your next reply very carefully mister...
    But good sir, you live in [Town Square, Small Park].

Oh yeah I almost forgot, about 10.5 inches.

Last edited by Methais; 10-19-2017 at 05:08 PM.

So John Kelly is laying the smack down.

"He was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed. He knew what he was getting into by joining that 1%. He knew what the possibilities were because we were at war," Kelly said, channeling Dunford's words to him upon the death of Kelly's son. "And when he died he was surrounded by the best men on this earth, his friends. That's what the President tried to say to the four families the other day."
    I think Kelly raises a good point here. Even if Trump did say something like "he knew what he was getting into", he was probably trying to say the man knew the risks yet volunteered for his country anyways because that's the kind of brave man he was. The Florida Congresswoman made it sound like Trump called up and said "Yeah, your husband knew what he was getting into." CLICK. But that's because she's politicizing the hell out of this and back.

Also John Kelly confirmed Trump's statement that presidents typically don't call the families of fallen soldiers, they usually just send letters.