Page 4 of 115 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

So like a lot of self entitled liberal "victims" she is fine with racism as long as it's committed against others. Great platform here woman, set race relations back even further.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I don't understand why they allow people to just ignore questions and even the subject at hand like that. I would have cut that woman off and moved on after about 30 seconds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So like a lot of self entitled liberal "victims" she is fine with racism as long as it's committed against others. Great platform here woman, set race relations back even further.
    Really my only concern is that nobody has come up with a decent slur to denigrate white people as a whole yet.

Is it cultural appropriation for anyone but white people to be on TV, it is a European invention after all?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 06-07-2017 at 02:12 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Seems lately that a lot of people are fine with racism if it's targeted at white people. Said people would probably also say it isn't racism because white people can't experience racism, ever.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    I don't understand why they allow people to just ignore questions and even the subject at hand like that. I would have cut that woman off and moved on after about 30 seconds.
    Cutting her off would be sexist and racist!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Cutting her off would be sexist and racist!
    Oh wait, they did say people could come if they identify as black.

I'm 100% convinced something in our food supply has caused wide spread brain damage.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Oh, we NEED to let people like this talk.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

8. Default

Turns out Bill and Hillary were slave owners back when he was Gov. How do you feel about this, Back?

https://twitter.com/i/moments/872315615486332929

Seriously, put the Fox News down. You sound insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Turns out Bill and Hillary were slave owners back when he was Gov. How do you feel about this, Back?

https://twitter.com/i/moments/872315615486332929
    Things get funky in the South and rural parts of the country. But to me it seems like a chance for lifers to enjoy some privelages of the outside world. Nothing "slavery" about it, quite the opposite.