Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    375 million.
    Have a feeling it's gonna be one of those 600 or 700 million dollar powerballs. Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "Hillary is gonna win Texas!"

I do love these time4fun predictions.
    To be fair, you said she was gonna win Ohio.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    To be fair, you said she was gonna win Ohio.
    I clicked that on a prediction map, I didn't foolishly link to articles that said it would be a reality.

Also Obama won Ohio both times, when was the last time Texas went Democrat?

Your false equivalences are as bad as your trolling.

Blog Entries

I clicked that on a prediction map, I didn't foolishly link to articles that said it would be a reality.

My prediction map will be released very soon.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

So you said it was gonna happen, just not that it was gonna be a reality. That's what you're going with. Okayy
    Not since the realignment of the 60s was complete, but I know you have a weird aversion to that so let's just not.
    The margin in Ohio was +8 Trump, the margin in Texas was +9. Seems like a pretty fair comp to me.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

And the wounds keep on coming:

Washington Post is reporting that Trump pressured the Director of National Intelligence to convince Comey to back off the investigation into Michael Flynn back in March:

On March 22, less than a week after being confirmed by the Senate, Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats attended a briefing at the White House together with officials from several government agencies. As the briefing was wrapping up, Trump asked everyone to leave the room except for Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

The president then started complaining about the FBI investigation and Comey’s handling of it, said officials familiar with the account Coats gave to associates. Two days earlier, Comey had confirmed in a congressional hearing that the bureau was probing whether Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia during the 2016 race.

After the encounter, Coats discussed the conversation with other officials and decided that intervening with Comey as Trump had suggested would be inappropriate, according to officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive internal matters.

Earlier in May, the Post reported that Trump pressured Coats and Michael Rogers (Director of the NSA) to publicly deny any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Blog Entries

I think the Democrats are unwittingly playing right into the Russian long plan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I think the Democrats are unwittingly playing right into the Russian long plan.
    I think the Democrats better have their facts straight. Democrats think they have it bad now, if it turns out this is all a bunch of bullshit, they will never live down risking open war with Russia for an election loss excuse.

P.S. Holy shit this black lady is going off the deep end on Tuckers show tonight.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I think the Democrats better have their facts straight. Democrats think they have it bad now, if it turns out this is all a bunch of bullshit, they will never live down risking open war with Russia for an election loss excuse.

P.S. Holy shit this black lady is going off the deep end on Tuckers show tonight.
    Which face was he making?

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Which face was he making?

He didn't make it to the smile, I'm actually surprised they didn't just cut her off. Her first response started like this "You white people" and then she just kept loudly rambling on about white this, white that. I think the topic was something about BLM wanting black only safe spaces or some shit......ah youtube has it up now, enjoy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984