Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I'm quite twatty.
    Yes, you are.

And for someone who is so continually ignorant of how the law and US politics work (let alone actual current events), you're oddly confident in your own "news sources". Maybe if you spent more time with reputable news sources, you'd have some clue as to what you were talking about.

Tell us again how Hillary received 3 million more votes.

Please?
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 07-06-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savageheart View Post
    Opinions may vary, but I don't find them more left than Fox is right. Both parties print true things, and heavy handed Op-Eds. Both ignore the more cogent stories which prove solid arguments for their antagonists.
    The single greatest accomplishment of Fox News was convincing a quarter of this country that CNN was somehow a liberal-leaning outlet. It's part of their overall "You can't trust anyone but us" strategy. Which means you've got a sizable chunk of this country that actually believes the only "fair and objective" reporting comes from conservative news outlets- which is sort of like saying the only fair reporting on medication comes from pharma-sponsored magazines. When you say it out loud- you realize how incredibly insane it is.

CNN is not left-leaning unless you happen to looking out from a decidedly right leaning vantage point.

What's really funny is that during the Clinton email scandal, Republicans had no problem citing and reading CNN, WaPo, and NYT. They didn't become dangerous until they were focused on a Republican candidate.

And we've got a big chunk of this country cheering on a guy who is attacking the Free Press- one of the most important pillars in a Democracy (that's why "free press" is explicitly called out in the 1st Amendment). ANYONE who attacks the Free Press is dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Tell us again how Hillary received 3 million more votes.

Please?
    Tell us again about how intent only became a factor in criminal law last year when Clinton was facing inquiries for her email use.

There's not a single person on this forum that considers you to be anything even close to well-informed PB. I'd spend less time throwing stones and more time reading.

Tell us again about how intent only became a factor in criminal law last year when Clinton was facing inquiries for her email use.

There's not a single person on this forum that considers you to be anything even close to well-informed PB. I'd spend less time throwing stones and more time reading.
    Wrong. I consider him to be well-informed and you to be well, retarded.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    My guess is the next few weeks will be a hell of a run. These kids are going to dig up anything they can on anyone associated with CNN and go public with it. I'm willing to bet just publishing a list of CNN employees private info will trigger the "news" network.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/cn...l-info-leaked/

I really don't know why anyone questions my political expertise at this point.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Savageheart, you're the voice of reason
    "Savageheart you say shit I mostly agree with. You're the voice of reason here!"

CNN, along with Joe and Mika, helped to make Trump a viable candidate. Trump fans should appreciate them for giving so much airtime over to Trump's candidacy.
    Trump was always a viable candidate, the mainstream media attacking him didn't make him a viable candidate.

CNN bent over backwards to have a "fair and balanced" panel on every show with equal airtime given to the Jeffrey Lords and Kellyanne Conway types. As someone who thinks Trump is obviously the worst thing to happen to our nation in a generation, CNN's equal time policy is an endless frustration.
    LOL!

You mean the CNN hosts who practically suck the dick of every left leaning guest they have on air, while literally rolling their eyes at their right leaning guests? You call that "fair and balanced"? Oh wait, you yourself put "fair and balanced" in quotes so maybe you're just being sarcastic. In which case good job. Two thumbs up.

What makes sense to me is that when a news organization makes mistakes (which happen) they are dealt with immediately, completely, and without any reservation.

Further, when they do publish retractions they are not buried between the smallest bylines it's a big plus.
    So because you can point to one or two instances of CNN issuing retractions this means they can't have engaged in blackmail because they didn't apologize for engaging in blackmail and issue a retraction of said blackmail?

That's not the dumbest argument I've ever heard in my entire life, but it's in the top 20 for sure.

You're entitled to point and laugh at CNN for this incident for the rest of your life, it was their fuck up.
    If you weren't such a partisan hack yourself you would laugh at CNN for the rest of your life as well. But you're too busy pretending to be non-partisan while at the same time almost always taking the left's side.

It's hard for anyone to forgive transgressions outside of their appeal, we all say stupid shit sometimes (well maybe not you), I'm not inclined to forgive so much as demonize that shit from someone I dislike.
    This wasn't a "mistake." It takes a very deliberate effort to actually allocate resources into "tracking down" an anonymous Reddit user in real life, publish an article about your findings, issue a very obvious threat to them in print, and have all of the editors and managers approve of said article.

This was by no means a "mistake."

What does CNN have to do to get your negative attention? Accuse someone of being a rapist?

Freedom of Speech- like all Constitutional rights- covers the relationship between the US Government and a citizen.
    Did you even fucking READ the FEDERAL LAW I just fucking linked to?

Holy fucking shit.

You can't possibly be this fucking dumb.

It's just simply not possible. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Did you even fucking READ the FEDERAL LAW I just fucking linked to?

Holy fucking shit.

You can't possibly be this fucking dumb.

It's just simply not possible. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!
    Bro. You're playing pigeon chess.