Page 102 of 115 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1142

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

34 years of service and McMaster gets run off. He kept his uniform on this last year for nothing.

One by one the adults on the room are getting the axe and the children of the corn are taking power
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-22-2018 at 09:35 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    How the hell is this clown Bolton STILL fucking with American foreign policy after the shit show that was Iraq?
    And all the MAGA idiots who have been chanting drain the swamp and railing against GWB and the neocons are welcoming Bolton with open arms.

Blog Entries

How the hell is this clown Bolton STILL fucking with American foreign policy after the shit show that was Iraq?
    He was on ice at Fox News.

Dude has been pushing for preemptive strikes on North Korea and Iran for a long, long time. I bet this is the end of those supposed talks, and possibly the beginning of something much worse.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

My libertarian friend wouldn't vote for Hillary because shes a war monger. He preferred trump. Other people said that war monger stuff too of course. I am morbidly curious to see how this ends up because I felt like trump was pretty open about his desire or readiness to wage war
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-22-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    My libertarian friend wouldn't vote for Hillary because shes a war monger. He preferred trump. Other people said that war monger stuff too of course. I am morbidly curious to see how this ends up because I felt like trump was pretty open about his desire or readiness to wage war
    If you take your posts and apply the opposite to everything it says it ends up being correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I can tell you that the servicemen I personally know eagerly await it.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I can tell you that the servicemen I personally know eagerly await it.
    Ooh Rah. That's a great attitude for them to have and all the more reason the civilians in charge need to be level headed. I do imagine though that the military members still in service who have been deploying a lot aren't looking forward to the next war too much. They've got to be a bit war weary.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If you take your posts and apply the opposite to everything it says it ends up being correct.
    This is correct.

9. Default

Another legal blow to Trump and his organizations.

10. Default

When is the last time a sitting US Federal judge has called out a sitting US President for being overtly racist?

Citing President Trump’s “racially charged language,” a federal judge in Brooklyn ruled on Thursday that a lawsuit seeking to preserve a program that protects hundreds of thousands of young undocumented immigrants from deportation could continue.

The order, by Judge Nicholas G. Garaufis of Federal District Court in Brooklyn, was the strongest sign so far of judicial support for the program known as DACA, or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, which has for months been the subject of a heated debate in Congress.

In October, lawyers for the Justice Department filed a motion to dismiss the Brooklyn lawsuit, claiming that the plaintiffs in the case — a coalition of immigration lawyers and a group of Democratic state attorneys general — had failed to make a persuasive case that DACA was rolled back in September because of a racial animus toward Latinos.

But in his order rejecting the motion to dismiss, Judge Garaufis pointed directly at Mr. Trump, noting that his numerous “racial slurs” and “epithets” — both as a candidate and from the White House — had created a “plausible inference” that the decision to end DACA violated the equal protection clause of the Constitution.