Page 63 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/350...promise-report
    President Trump's family business reportedly hired a construction company owned by the Chinese government to work on a project even though Trump promised it would not work with any foreign entities while he was in the White House.

A $32 million contract was awarded to the Middle East subsidiary of China State Construction Engineering Corporation by DAMAC Properties, the Trump Organization's partner, according to McClatchy.
    http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...le-trump-panel
    * Late August 2013: Bondi reached out to Trump, seeking financial support for her 2014 re-election campaign in Florida.

* Sept. 13, 2013: Bondi’s AG office acknowledged that it was investigating fraud allegations against “Trump University.”

* Sept. 17, 2013: Trump’s charitable foundation, which is legally prohibited from donating to political campaigns, cut a $25,000 check for a group supporting Bondi’s campaign. (The foundation later paid a fine to the IRS for the illegal donation.)

* Oct. 15, 2013: Bondi’s office reversed course and said it wasn’t pursuing allegations made against “Trump University.”

* March 2014: Trump offered Bondi’s re-election campaign a generous deal while renting out his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

Now, the president has extended a new benefit to Bondi: a role on a high-profile federal commission, which happens to be nearly finished with its work.

2. Default

WASHINGTON — The acting head of the Drug Enforcement Administration will resign at the end of the week, according to law enforcement officials, who said he had become convinced that President Trump had little respect for the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    WASHINGTON — The acting head of the Drug Enforcement Administration will resign at the end of the week, according to law enforcement officials, who said he had become convinced that President Trump had little respect for the law.
    How is this a Trump self-inflicted wound? More like another moron playing politics looking to make a name for himself by bashing Trump while not providing any evidence to back up their suggestions.

Oh wait, that's you in a nutshell. No wonder you think this is news.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    How is this a Trump self-inflicted wound? More like another moron playing politics looking to make a name for himself by bashing Trump while not providing any evidence to back up their suggestions.

Oh wait, that's you in a nutshell. No wonder you think this is news.
    Yes, all criticism against Trump is just made up. You are a sad little man.

Yes, all criticism against Trump is just made up. You are a sad little man.
    No, not all criticism against Trump is just made up. But it sure would be awesome if this guy could have presented just ONE instance of Trump having little respect for the law. Maybe you can do his job for him? But I'm guessing not.

6. Default

Cry more snowflake.

Cry more snowflake.
    That's what I thought.

WASHINGTON — The acting head of the Drug Enforcement Administration is resigning, he said in an email Tuesday, a few weeks after he complained that President Donald Trump appeared to have "condoned police misconduct."

In the email to DEA staffers, Chuck Rosenberg, who became acting administrator in 2015, gave no reason for his departure, which takes effect on Sunday.

A spokesperson for the DEA confirmed Rosenberg's resignation but wouldn't comment on a report in The New York Times, which quoted law enforcement officials as saying Rosenberg had become convinced that Trump "had little respect for the law."
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...onduct-n804981

Blog Entries

Good job on being a day behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Good job on being a day behind.
    Yesterday's news is still news! Why are you so racist against past events?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible