Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 901

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

  1. #881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Well yeah, if you claim something then refuse to provide any evidence don't be surprised if people, y'know, don't believe you.
    So suddenly evidence is super important now? Strange, never stopped PB from trying to slander me for the past few years.

  2. #882
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,247
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So suddenly evidence is super important now? Strange, never stopped PB from trying to slander me for the past few years.
    You mean repeating something that you said? Do you not even remember conversations from like a couple weeks ago?

  3. #883
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    8,936
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So suddenly evidence is super important now?
    I'm not sure you want to open that door. Didn't someone accuse you of sending them rep with sexual references to their teenage daughter? I didn't really believe that one, but if you say I should...
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  4. #884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    You mean repeating something that you said? Do you not even remember conversations from like a couple weeks ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I don't care enough to respond to this anymore.
    .

  5. #885
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,247
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    .

  6. #886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You are seriously delusional.
    Let me guess. You're extremely non-delusional, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Discusses the subject of suicide.. must be suicidal.
    Doesn't post rep received.. must be lying.

    You have some strange fucking logic dude.

    Are you saying PB doesn't harass people here?
    Remember when you said this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Maybe I should go into my rep and count how many times you told me to kill myself. Clearly you find the subject of suicide to be amusing. Keep on showing everyone what a loser you are.
    Since you won't post any of these mythological reps, do what you originally said and go count them. Then come back here and tell us that number. It was your idea and all. Unless you're just talking shit like usual, in which case shut the fuck up and stop being the offspring of time4fun & Flimbo.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-11-2017 at 03:53 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  7. #887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Unless you're just talking shit like usual
    irony..

  8. #888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    irony..even though you don't have a problem with backing up what you say, which is literally the opposite of shit talking. All the irony is centered around me. Probably because I'm retarded.
    Oh, sorry. Let me try again to where it will be harder for you to avoid addressing the actual relevant part of the post. I'll bold it in case that will help you.

    Since you won't post any of these mythological reps, do what you originally said and go count them. Then come back here and tell us that number. It was your idea and all. Otherwise shut the fuck up and stop being the offspring of time4fun & Flimbo.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  9. #889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Otherwise shut the fuck up and stop being the offspring of time4fun & Flimbo.

    You should really take your own advice.

  10. #890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You should really take your own advice.
    You should really stop being worse than time4fun. She at least tried to back up her bullshit, despite still usually failing miserably. You on the other hand just skip straight to the failing miserably part.

    Have you counted your PB "kill yourself" red reps yet like you were talking about? I think we all know the answer to that.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-11-2017 at 04:21 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •