Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 901

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

  1. #871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Oh they are there alright. Why are you even still posting on the forums when all you do is try and harass and antagonize people, saying how much you get off on it? There's a name for people like you, sadist.
    Still waiting for all these comments from me, asking you to kill yourself.

    Maybe they are just in your head? Like a little voice?

  2. #872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4flimbopk View Post
    Maybe I should go into my rep and count how many times you told me to kill myself. Clearly you find the subject of suicide to be amusing. Keep on showing everyone what a loser you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Yes. Please post every single rep I sent to you, telling you to kill yourself.

    This is me, calling you out on your typical "I'm the victim here" bullshit.

    Put up, or shut up.

    Leech.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4flimbopk View Post
    Keep on being a toxic loser, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Come on, bitch.. post them! We're all waiting here. Show us exactly how I red repped you with comments for you to go kill yourself.

    We're all waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4flimbopk View Post
    Keep on sending the red rep, it's the only thing you bring to these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So... you looked and there wasn't a single red rep comment from me telling you to go kill yourself?

    Weird.

    So, you were just full of shit yet again.

    Weird x100
    Quote Originally Posted by time4flimbopk View Post
    Oh they are there alright. Why are you even still posting on the forums when all you do is try and harass and antagonize people, saying how much you get off on it? There's a name for people like you, sadist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Why not post them then? Prove me wrong?

    It'll be the first time in your life.. you should do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Still waiting for all these comments from me, asking you to kill yourself.

    Maybe they are just in your head? Like a little voice?
    It's like he has no idea that everyone who reads his posts already know he's full of shit and that he has no ability to back up anything he claims before even having to read the posts to confirm it.

    And also seems to think someone being called out on their bullshit = bullying.

    Stop being a vaginahead.

    Last edited by Methais; 11-11-2017 at 11:54 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  3. #873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And also seems to think someone being called out on their bullshit = bullying.
    You are seriously delusional.

  4. #874
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    8,936
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You are seriously delusional.
    A lot of people have posted rep they received from PB, so you shouldn't be afraid to do so here.

    Unless you're lying, of course.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #875

    Default

    Good for those people.

  6. #876
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,247
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Good for those people.
    So you're lying...

  7. #877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    So you're lying...
    Discusses the subject of suicide.. must be suicidal.
    Doesn't post rep received.. must be lying.

    You have some strange fucking logic dude.

    Are you saying PB doesn't harass people here?

  8. #878
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,247
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Discusses the subject of suicide.. must be suicidal.
    Doesn't post rep received.. must be lying.

    You have some strange fucking logic dude.

    Are you saying PB doesn't harass people here?
    I don't care enough to respond to this anymore.

    Just don't kill yourself. I'm sure it can be hard to talk about, but I'm sure someone loves you.

  9. #879
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    8,936
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Discusses the subject of suicide.. must be suicidal.
    Doesn't post rep received.. must be lying.
    Well yeah, if you claim something then refuse to provide any evidence don't be surprised if people, y'know, don't believe you.

    Are you saying PB doesn't harass people here?
    Don't conflate the very specific claim you made with some naughty red rep telling you to fuck off.
    Last edited by Taernath; 11-11-2017 at 02:51 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  10. #880
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    2,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's like he has no idea that everyone who reads his posts already know he's full of shit and that he has no ability to back up anything he claims before even having to read the posts to confirm it.

    And also seems to think someone being called out on their bullshit = bullying.

    Stop being a vaginahead.

    Wait...Androidpk = Flimbo? Or are you alluding to Flimbo because he previously used the same verbal tactics against PB?

    STOP CONFUSING MEH!!11one


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •