Page 95 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1142

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

  1. #941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    "He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    FWIW given the context I think that was an attempt at a joke, but fuck me do I hate reading about anything he says because he sounds like an imbecile.
    It's more like 1/2 joke, 1/2 trial balloon. He gives zero shits about our history or heritage. If he can be President for life, then why not? We've known all along that he has strong fascist tendencies and admires other "presidents" who take over their countries.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    FWIW given the context I think that was an attempt at a joke, but fuck me do I hate reading about anything he says because he sounds like an imbecile.
    In the last week he's said he wants to: take peoples guns without due process, start a trade war because they're great and easy to win, jail his political opponents, kill drug dealers, and now this, be president for life. He admires Putin, Erdogan and Duerte. You say he's joking. I say he's a dangerous piece of shit that needs to be removed from office.

  3. #943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    In the last week he's said he wants to: take peoples guns without due process, start a trade war because they're great and easy to win, jail his political opponents, kill drug dealers, and now this, be president for life. He admires Putin, Erdogan and Duerte. You say he's joking. I say he's a dangerous piece of shit that needs to be removed from office.
    Have you ever been more scared politically in your life?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    In the last week he's said he wants to: take peoples guns without due process, start a trade war because they're great and easy to win, jail his political opponents, kill drug dealers, and now this, be president for life. He admires Putin, Erdogan and Duerte. You say he's joking. I say he's a dangerous piece of shit that needs to be removed from office.
    The USA is definitely going through a Twilight Zone moment. These pieces of shit like Methais and Wrath probably fly a flag and post shit on facebook about supporting the troops/country/constitution. They're as bad as those Christians in KY who won't allow a no child marriage bill.

  5. #945
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The USA is definitely going through a Twilight Zone moment. These pieces of shit like Methais and Wrath probably fly a flag and post shit on facebook about supporting the troops/country/constitution. They're as bad as those Christians in KY who won't allow a no child marriage bill.
    Damn. Ratcheting up that retard level, I see. I don't post on facebook, I fly no flag, don't support the troops, don't support the country, but do support the constitution. I'm also not a christian and don't care about what age people choose to get married. So, in that one post, you're 1 for 6.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 03-04-2018 at 09:49 AM.

  6. #946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The USA is definitely going through a Twilight Zone moment. These pieces of shit like Methais and Wrath probably fly a flag and post shit on facebook about supporting the troops/country/constitution. They're as bad as those Christians in KY who won't allow a no child marriage bill.
    This guy here

    My fb page is way cooler than anything mentioned in your unhinged straw man post.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-04-2018 at 10:12 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #947
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    In the last week he's said he wants to: take peoples guns without due process, start a trade war because they're great and easy to win, jail his political opponents, kill drug dealers, and now this, be president for life. He admires Putin, Erdogan and Duerte. You say he's joking. I say he's a dangerous piece of shit that needs to be removed from office.
    LOL Please, tell us more about dangerous pieces of shit.

  8. #948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    LOL Please, tell us more about dangerous
    www.dangerous.com
    Last edited by Methais; 03-04-2018 at 10:14 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #949

    Default

    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  10. #950

    Default

    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •