Page 77 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

Widow releases Trump's call after her husband was killed in Afghanistan

Not THE widow, but A widow. Like how Wadsworth wasn't THE butler, but A butler.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Widow releases Trump's call after her husband was killed in Afghanistan

Not THE widow, but A widow. Like how Wadsworth wasn't THE butler, but A butler.

It's obvious what happened here. Trump is such a raging racist that he said to himself "Oh a white soldier? Well I better call his white widow and express my deepest sympathies. What a great man."

But when we're talking about a black soldier he said to himself "Oh a black soldier? Clearly his widow is black so I better call her, tell her he knew what he was getting himself into and hangup so she knows how much I detest black people."

I bet Trump feels silly now not realizing both widows were black.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's obvious what happened here. Trump is such a raging racist that he said to himself "Oh a white soldier? Well I better call his white widow and express my deepest sympathies. What a great man."

But when we're talking about a black soldier he said to himself "Oh a black soldier? Clearly his widow is black so I better call her, tell her he knew what he was getting himself into and hangup so she knows how much I detest black people."

I bet Trump feels silly now not realizing both widows were black.
    I watched a short performance of a scene from Hamilton shown at the Tonys with brief forward by Barrack Hussein Obama and his wife today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I watched a short performance of a scene from Hamilton shown at the Tonys with brief forward by Barrack Hussein Obama and his wife today.
    Racist.

Blog Entries

Racist.
    It was actually pretty good. I enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It was actually pretty good. I enjoyed it.
    Double racist!

Gelston views black people as only being here for his entertainment!

Triple racist!
    Last edited by Methais; 10-20-2017 at 06:23 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    A friend of mine that lived here all his live until like a month ago is suddenly the biggest gator fan ever within like a day of moving to Florida just barely even over the border on the panhandle. I don't even care about college sports and it's still nauseating. I thought he was trolling at first but it appears he's as serious as Shirley.
    To be fair, the only college people that are from Parts, Unknown have going for them is UND-Ertaker, and they haven't been in the National Championship since 2010.
    Wilson now says she will no longer be speaking about the phone call because, get this, the focus should be on helping the grieving widow and not on her and Trump. Gee, ya think?! This was of course after she attacked gold star father General Kelly and after she claimed she was going to provide proof of the private moment between Trump and the widow and people would hear the "truth." Oh yeah, she also bragged about being a "rock star" because of the controversy she created by sharing a private conversation between the president and the widow of a fallen soldier in order to score some points against the president. What a truly disgraceful piece of shit.
    I gotta hand it to you here Terry, you have her dead to rights. Just look at her Twitter: "Republican President totally fabricated what I heard him say to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!"

Oops! President Trump said that about her (with the appropriate substitutions).

And made no attempt whatsoever to provide said proof.

And you still decided it was the Congresswoman who didn't back up her claims.

Ha! Ha!

Schmuck.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    To be fair, the only college people that are from Parts, Unknown have going for them is UND-Ertaker, and they haven't been in the National Championship since 2010.I gotta hand it to you here Terry, you have her dead to rights. Just look at her Twitter: "Republican President totally fabricated what I heard him say to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!"

Oops! President Trump said that about her (with the appropriate substitutions).

And made no attempt whatsoever to provide said proof.

And you still decided it was the Congresswoman who didn't back up her claims.

Ha! Ha!

Schmuck.
    Shaddap.

10. Default

She was recorded today telling people how she is a rock star now. She is scum of the earth lying about a phone call and using a soldiers death to promote herself into the spotlight. Also who in the hell dresses that lady? She looks like she belongs in a barrel at a rodeo.