Page 71 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Given Trump's history of lying about everything... yeah, gonna side with Rep Wilson and the family on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Supposedly both the mother and Trump have proof he either did or did not say it. I can't wait to see if either of them provides said proof.
    When I first read this story it said the fallen soldier's mother overheard what Trump said and Democrat Rep Wilson just repeated what the mother told her. Reading this further it appears Democrat Rep Wilson was literally in the car as the widow and her were driving to meet the body when Trump called and the widow had him on speaker phone and WILSON is the one claiming Trump said this.

At this point it's not even the widow who is saying Trump said this, it is literally a Democrat House member who just so happened to be in the car when Trump called and overheard what he supposedly said. Oh and this particular House member has called for Trump's impeachment in the past.

I'm sure all of this is just a huge coincidence though.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-18-2017 at 09:55 PM.

4. Default

Her comments come after Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) said Tuesday she overheard Trump tell Johnson's widow that the fallen soldier "knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens it hurts anyway."

Wilson told CNN that she was in a car with Johnson’s widow, Myeshia, during a trip to meet her husband's casket when Trump called. Wilson said Myeshia was "very distraught after the call."The Post asked Jones-Johnson, who was also in the car, if Wilson's description of the conversation was accurate.

"Yes," she said.

5. Default

Man, tgo's back must be hurting from carrying all this water for trump

Her comments come after Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) said Tuesday she overheard Trump tell Johnson's widow that the fallen soldier "knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens it hurts anyway."

Wilson told CNN that she was in a car with Johnson’s widow, Myeshia, during a trip to meet her husband's casket when Trump called. Wilson said Myeshia was "very distraught after the call."The Post asked Jones-Johnson, who was also in the car, if Wilson's description of the conversation was accurate.

"Yes," she said.
    Oh so it's the mother and the House member who were in the car who all overheard the conversation meant for the widow? Let me know when the widow speaks up on this.

Something tells me at this point the widow isn't going to say much though. Her husband's death has already been politicized to shit and back by a House rep who has been hell bent on impeaching Trump from day 1. There is already a very successful Gofundme page dedicated to the widow's children's college fund, probably in some part because a lot of people see it as a "fuck you" gesture to Trump to donate to this cause.

We ain't gonna hear from the widow, and I don't blame her. Shame people such as Androidpk want to turn this into a witch hunt based on the words of a woman who has been on a witch hunt since November 8th. But pieces of shit like Androidpk have ceased to surprise me.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-18-2017 at 10:15 PM.

7. Default

Shame that tgo wants to stick up for this loser of a president just because he has an R next to his name. Who the fuck tries to politicize the deaths of US Soldiers? Trump, that's who, because of his shallow ego and constant need to contrast himself with Obama.

Who the fuck tries to politicize the deaths of US Soldiers?
    Rep. Frederica Wilson. We just went over this. Are you currently experiencing a stroke?

9. Default

Everyone is out to get Trump. It's all just a vast left wing conspiracy.

Blog Entries

Its the Bilderberg Group!