Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1142

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    And this my friends is how we lose our country. Too many Americans who'd rather believe a conspiracy theory than accept an uncomfortable truth.

Patriotism isn't a team sport. There's no monsters in the closet and your sources of information are lying to you. Unless our people will recognize these truths there is little hope.
    You're severely retarded. Also, lol @ your rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Washington, D.C. *– U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, released the following statement today on President Trump congratulating Vladimir Putin on his “election” victory:

“An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections. And by doing so with Vladimir Putin, President Trump insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote in a free and fair election to determine their country's future, including the countless Russian patriots who have risked so much to protest and resist Putin's regime."
    So he had the same issue when President Obama did it?

http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/09/...-election-win/

McCain just needs to go away with the Clintons and Bushes already.

Why is McCain even still around?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

A former Playboy model who claimed she had an affair with Donald J. Trump sued on Tuesday to be released from a 2016 legal agreement requiring her silence, becoming the second woman this month to challenge Trump allies’ efforts during the presidential campaign to bury stories about extramarital relationships.

Conservatives would have been up in arms had this been Obama. Now they just cheer Trump on for having slept with these women.

A Manhattan Supreme Court judge has ruled that President Trump's job in the White House does not give him immunity from a defamation lawsuit filed against him by former "Apprentice" contestant Summer Zervos.
    “In Clinton v Jones the United States Supreme Court held that a sitting president is not immune from being sued in federal court for unofficial acts,” Justice Jennifer Schecter wrote in a ruling released Tuesday, according to the New York Post.
    This will be fun

6. Default

Retired United States Army lieutenant colonel Ralph Peters:

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. And by the way: As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true--that's how the Russians do things.. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So he had the same issue when President Obama did it?

http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/09/...-election-win/

McCain just needs to go away with the Clintons and Bushes already.
    Yes, as a matter of fact, yes he did. He criticized the behavior regardless of which party did it. You of course are incapable of doing so, because that's how puppets work.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why is McCain even still around?
    I have a baseball signed by him for 50m if anyone is interested. Psa DNA authenticated.

Donald Trump now has the two shortest tenured National Security Advisors of the past thirty years. The mark he needs to hit is 424 (Colin Powell, Ronald Reagan), so Bolton needs to last until June 7th, 2019.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Donald Trump now has the two shortest tenured National Security Advisors of the past thirty years. The mark he needs to hit is 424 (Colin Powell, Ronald Reagan), so Bolton needs to last until June 7th, 2019.
    How the hell is this clown Bolton STILL fucking with American foreign policy after the shit show that was Iraq?