Page 65 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    The quote was "With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks..." Ardwen then said "He just doubled down on the media threat...".

I don't think it's unreasonable to refer to his threat as against the media, without thinking that Ardwen meant all media. I don't get in to these political discussions, but if you're going to critique, you better come correct and get better at your trolling if that's what you're trying to do.
    He's just trolling and doing it rather poorly.

As for Trump, he's against any network that's critical of him, which is probably over 90% of them at this point. He still likes Infowars though!
    Last edited by Androidpk; 10-11-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    The quote was "With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks..." Ardwen then said "He just doubled down on the media threat...".

I don't think it's unreasonable to refer to his threat as against the media, without thinking that Ardwen meant all media. I don't get in to these political discussions, but if you're going to critique, you better come correct and get better at your trolling if that's what you're trying to do.
    Keep reading and you'll get to the point where Ardwen brings up Sean Hannity (I know, it's hard but do try). His point was that Trump gives a "threat" about the media but then is going to be on Sean Hannity. My point is that Trump is not referring to all media outlets and it isn't a contradiction in his statement by going on Sean Hannity.

I miss time4stupid. You all just aren't cutting it. Please make PC great again.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 10-11-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    He's just trolling and doing it rather poorly.

As for Trump, he's against any network that's critical of him, which is probably over 90% of them at this point. He still likes Infowars though!
    There's a difference between being critical and flat out lying just because the candidate you supported lost. This week is bringing out just how horrible the left-wing media is with the deliberate cover up of Weinstein's actions.

4. Default

Hannity kisses Trump's ass, your point is irrelevant.

Hannity kisses Trump's ass, your point is irrelevant.
    I don't like the source so I will discount any point made.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    His transformation is almost complete. Soon he'll be calling people sweetie and honey and have a degree in everything.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-12-2017 at 07:21 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Uhh, have I ever said I don't like Hannity? Try again. And what happened to your precious slippery slope? Or does it only matter when Democrats are attacking the bill of rights and Repubs get a free pass? Don't be a Tgo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    There's a difference between being critical and flat out lying just because the candidate you supported lost. This week is bringing out just how horrible the left-wing media is with the deliberate cover up of Weinstein's actions.
    My favorite is some of the Hollywood elites claiming they didn't know anything about Harvey being a scumbag sexual harasser.

9. Default

A new Quinnipiac poll puts Pres. Trump's job approval rating at 38% and found a clear majority - 55% of those polled - say Donald Trump is unfit to serve as president.

Um, honey, have I ever said I don't like Hannity? Oh dear, try again. And what happened to your precious slippery slope? Or does it only matter when Democrats are attacking the bill of rights and Repubs get a free pass? I have 3 degrees in constitutional law. Don't be a Tgo...honey.
    Fixed.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 10-12-2017 at 10:32 PM.