Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1142

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Just hours after President Trump completed a disastrous, rambling interview on Fox & Friends, his words are already being used against him in a legal filing submitted to the court by the federal government.

The United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York submitted a letter to the federal judge which quotes Trump’s Fox & Friends interview, noting that it supports their position. The government specifically cited Trump’s assertion that Cohen handled a “tiny, tiny little fraction” of his overall legal work.

That's hilarious!

3 As the Court is aware, after originally stating that the Government seized “thousands, if not millions,” of pages of privileged documents, Cohen subsequently identified three current clients. Of those three clients, one, Sean Hannity, has since said that “Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees.” Another, President Trump, reportedly said on cable television this morning that Cohen performs “a tiny, tiny little fraction” of his overall legal work. These statements by two of Cohen’s three identified clients suggest that the seized materials are unlikely to contain voluminous privileged documents, further supporting the importance of efficiency here.

2. Default

We're now in a timeline where the POTUS calls in to a morning talk show to have a temper tantrum. Still laughing over him thinking the FBI is corrupt because they didn't raid the DNC and take all their computer servers. Is he really that dumb?

From this:

"I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we're in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don't have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know," Cohen said. "So I'm warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I'm going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me?"
    "You write a story that has Mr. Trump's name in it, with the word rape, and I'm going to mess your life up … for as long as you're on this frickin' planet … you're going to have judgments against you, so much money, you'll never know how to get out from underneath it," he added.

To the 5th.

“Based upon the advice of counsel, I will assert my Fifth Amendment rights in connection with all proceedings in this case due to the ongoing criminal investigation by the FBI and US Attorney for the Southern District of New York,” Cohen said. ...
    “The mob takes the Fifth,” then-candidate Trump said on the campaign trail in 2016 about Hillary Clinton aides taking the Fifth during the investigation into her private email server. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    We're now in a timeline where the POTUS calls in to a morning talk show to have a temper tantrum. Still laughing over him thinking the FBI is corrupt because they didn't raid the DNC and take all their computer servers. Is he really that dumb?
    Just shut up already.

OMG OMG TRUMP IS GOING DOWN FOR SURE OVER THIS!!! NO MORE FALSE HOPE!!!!!! TOFU!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Was Broidy a stand in for Trump?

Stormy's Attorney @MichaelAvenatti just alluded that the payment made by Broidy to a Playboy model to cover up a pregnancy, may have been a disguise for a Trump payoff. @EdKrassen and I had been looking into this before Avenatti mentioned this today...(1)
    1:49 PM - 26 Apr 2018 From @krassenstein on twitter
    Wait, Did Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Just Hint That a $1.6 Million Abortion Payout May Have Been for Trump and Not That GOP Donor?

“So, Mika, you are familiar with the fact that a week ago, Judge (Kimba) Wood ordered Michael Cohen’s attorneys to disclose all of his clients for the last three years,” Avenatti said, “and there were three clients listed — three clients listed. Do you recall which three?”

Brzezinski listed Trump, Fox News host Sean Hannity and Republican donor Elliott Broidy — but Avenatti said she was making the same mistake everyone else had.

“No, no, no,” he said. “Mr. Trump, the Trump organization and Sean Hannity. Mr. Broidy was not disclosed in open court as one of Michael Cohen’s clients.”

Co-host Joe Scarborough asked the attorney what that meant.

“I think at some point we are going to find out, if in fact, the client in connection with the ($1.6 million) settlement was, in fact, Mr. Broidy. I’m going to leave it at that.”

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post

Wait, Did Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Just Hint That a $1.6 Million Abortion Payout May Have Been for Trump and Not That GOP Donor?

“So, Mika, you are familiar with the fact that a week ago, Judge (Kimba) Wood ordered Michael Cohen’s attorneys to disclose all of his clients for the last three years,” Avenatti said, “and there were three clients listed — three clients listed. Do you recall which three?”

Brzezinski listed Trump, Fox News host Sean Hannity and Republican donor Elliott Broidy — but Avenatti said she was making the same mistake everyone else had.

“No, no, no,” he said. “Mr. Trump, the Trump organization and Sean Hannity. Mr. Broidy was not disclosed in open court as one of Michael Cohen’s clients.”

“I think at some point we are going to find out, if in fact, the client in connection with the ($1.6 million) settlement was, in fact, Mr. Broidy. I’m going to leave it at that.”

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post

Even if it comes out that Trump paid off a playmate to have an abortion the Evangelicals would still stick by his side.