Page 64 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yesterday's news is still news! Why are you so racist against past events?
    Because it was already posted in this very thread yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Because it was already posted in this very thread yesterday?
    Racist.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

What PK posted is that "officials" were saying he was going to resign. What I posted was him confirming it himself.

Good job on not realizing the difference.

4. Default

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Sunday again mocked North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and said Secretary of State Rex Tillerson should not bother trying to negotiate with him in an effort to stop the country's development of nuclear weapons.

"I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man..." Trump said on Twitter.
    He continued, "...Save your energy Rex, we'll do what has to be done!"

i wasn't surprised when Trump won in 2016 but I'll be surprised if he wins re-election.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 10-01-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Sunday again mocked North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and said Secretary of State Rex Tillerson should not bother trying to negotiate with him in an effort to stop the country's development of nuclear weapons.

"I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man..." Trump said on Twitter.
    He continued, "...Save your energy Rex, we'll do what has to be done!"

i wasn't surprised when Trump won in 2016 but I'll be surprised if he wins re-election.
    I won't.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

President Donald Trump tweeted on Tuesday morning that The New York Times "set Liddle' Bob Corker up by recording his conversation."

But by Tuesday afternoon, The Times had released audio of the senator explicitly asking for his bombshell interview, published Sunday, to be recorded.

"I know they're recording it," Corker said of his aides who were on the line with him along with a Times reporter. "And I hope you are, too."

7. Default

Donald Trump has threatened to shut down NBC and other American networks, saying that they peddle fake news.

"With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet.

Mr Trump's tweet came in response to a story written by NBC, which said that Mr Trump had sought to increase America's nuclear arsenal tenfold after taking a look at a briefing slide that showed stead reduction of the US nuclear arsenal since the 1960s. The story cited three officials who were reportedly in the room when Mr Trump made the comments.

He just doubled down on the media threat, then retweeted his appearance on Hannity.....
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    He just doubled down on the media threat, then retweeted his appearance on Hannity.....
    He isn't referring to all media Ardwen. C'mon now...don't channel time4fun stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    He isn't referring to all media Ardwen. C'mon now...don't channel time4fun stupidity.
    The quote was "With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks..." Ardwen then said "He just doubled down on the media threat...".

I don't think it's unreasonable to refer to his threat as against the media, without thinking that Ardwen meant all media. I don't get in to these political discussions, but if you're going to critique, you better come correct and get better at your trolling if that's what you're trying to do.
    Last edited by Viekn; 10-11-2017 at 08:47 PM.