Page 74 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

1. Default

Instead of admitting Trump said something incredibly stupid and insensitive you're just gonna blame this on the lefties because they're out to get him?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Instead of admitting Trump said something incredibly stupid and insensitive you're just gonna blame this on the lefties because they're out to get him?
    It was a pretty stupid thing for Trump to say, if he did indeed say it. He probably didn't mean for it to be insensitive but I can see how it can come across that way.

The fact that we first heard of it by a Democrat House rep, who has been saying for close to a year now that Trump should be impeached, leaves me a bit suspect. Especially since this came out, what, 24 hours after Trump "attacked" Obama?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It was a pretty stupid thing for Trump to say, if he did indeed say it. He probably didn't mean for it to be insensitive but I can see how it can come across that way.

The fact that we first heard of it by a Democrat House rep, who has been saying for close to a year now that Trump should be impeached, leaves me a bit suspect. Especially since this came out, what, 24 hours after Trump "attacked" Obama?
    It is a stupid thing for Trump to say. And he has said a lot of stupid things before. This is why I don't doubt he said it. Trump has no filter between his thoughts and his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is a stupid thing for Trump to say. And he has said a lot of stupid things before. This is why I don't doubt he said it. Trump has no filter between his thoughts and his mouth.
    You can't talk about my president like that!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-19-2017 at 03:44 AM.

That's great and all, but nobody is disputing that it was a stupid thing to say if he did actually say it.

The media and that rep are the ones politicizing it though. I'm not sure how that isn't painfully obvious to anyone.

A vast left wing conspiracy to catch Trump in a gatcha moment. Uh huh.

These Trump groupies are something else..
    That's pretty much all the media has been trying to do since the election.

"No it's not!"

Oh, ok then.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-19-2017 at 07:54 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens it hurts anyway."
    Wait, that's what Trump reportedly said?

I don't have a problem with it, in that context. The way I heard it on the news was "He knew what he signed up for." and that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You can't talk about my president like that!
    REPORT HIM!!! DO IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!11
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait, that's what Trump reportedly said?

I don't have a problem with it, in that context. The way I heard it on the news was "He knew what he signed up for." and that was it.
    Even with that additional part, it is still not something you say to the grieving family. The widow is allowed to say it. I don't think he was being intentionally hurtful though. I think half of the things he says are just him speaking outloud to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Even with that additional part, it is still not something you say to the grieving family. The widow is allowed to say it. I don't think he was being intentionally hurtful though. I think half of the things he says are just him speaking outloud to himself.
    Keep the context out and it sounds horrible to say to a widow.

Add the context and it sounds like something someone would say when comforting a widow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Keep the context out and it sounds horrible to say to a widow.

Add the context and it sounds like something someone would say when comforting a widow.
    Eh, I don't think it is something that should be said either way. The widow felt that it wasn't either.