Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: New Piggy

  1. #1

    Default New Piggy

    I have a piggy now. All he does is oink and sleep. And smile.



    in b4 bacon jokes
    Last edited by Methais; 05-30-2017 at 02:01 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I have a piggy now. All he does is oink and sleep. And smile.



    in b4 bacon jokes
    Adorbs! Congrats!
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,080

    Default

    Does he shart? I heard pigs shart a lot.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,081
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    heh. very cool.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,650
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    How big is it supposed to get?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #6

    Default

    what's his name?
    PB: One day you'll need this number (800) 273-TALK.

  7. #7

    Default

    No name yet. His dad was around 40 pounds, and this one was the runt so probably 30-35 once he's grown. He's 3 weeks old.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No name yet. His dad was around 40 pounds, and this one was the runt so probably 30-35 once he's grown. He's 3 weeks old.
    Looking forward to the picture of your 200lb new friend.
    A kobold points at you and yells, "Mine! Chasin!"

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Looking forward to the picture of your 200lb new friend.
    lol

    Cute pig!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I have a piggy now. All he does is oink and sleep. And smile.



    in b4 bacon jokes
    If you don't watch him, Estild will come at night and nerf him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •