Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Piggy

Blog Entries

Pigs are creepy pets. Sorry but it's true!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    False.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Pigs, like chihuahuas, can be great pets as they are very smart and trainable. But pigs, like chihuahuas, tend to be ignored in the training department and become horrible shit creatures that everybody hates except the dumb owner because they are dumb. Plus "small" pigs still tend to be about 100lbs, so can be MUCH more destructive when left untrained.

If it won't be cute when he outweighs you, it's not cute now. Train your pets!
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I would totally have a pet pig.

Blog Entries

False.
    True!

Baby pigs are cute but most baby animals are cute.

A grown pig that lumbers around with all that skin and nostrils you can see down? Not so cute.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I'd also like to point out that the porcine parent's size is not a good predictor for the baby pig's adult size. I hope you don't end up with a 300 pound berserker hog.

If you do, post video please.
    I like penis.

True!

Baby pigs are cute but most baby animals are cute.

A grown pig that lumbers around with all that skin and nostrils you can see down? Not so cute.
    +1111111

I also don't want a pet who's brethren I partake in occasionally when nomming.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Pigs, like chihuahuas, can be great pets as they are very smart and trainable. But pigs, like chihuahuas, tend to be ignored in the training department and become horrible shit creatures that everybody hates except the dumb owner because they are dumb. Plus "small" pigs still tend to be about 100lbs, so can be MUCH more destructive when left untrained.

If it won't be cute when he outweighs you, it's not cute now. Train your pets!
    My gf is gonna train him because she has the time and patience for it.

I don't expect it to get huge. A friend of mine has had one for years and it's about the size of a basset hound, just not as long. It depends how you feed them too, because they'll pretty much never turn down food. And if it gets huge, then I'll have an extra garbage can with legs that oinks.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-30-2017 at 04:17 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible